Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Religion poisons everything.

- Christopher Hitchens.
    i would like to think there is a better place for all of us when we die but these crimes that are committed in the name of religion & the amount of people murdered in the name of "god" gets me wondering why anyone would believe in a book that tells stories with no proof of any of the tales. the bible says ****sexuality is wrong yet catholic priests rape young boys all the time. how do people still send money & support the church?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Yeah, this is the level of morality we're dealing with when we have people, ministers of god, who are quite happy with little girls being raped just as long as nobody commits a sin.

Sin, souls. What an inhumane concept.
      Why do you have blame religion for everything. Maybe its a racial issue instead of a religious one.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpBoxer View Post
        Why do you have blame religion for everything. Maybe its a racial issue instead of a religious one.
        because caring how another human being gets off sexually wouldnt matter to another person if religion didnt exist.

Comment

A Chance of Life imprisonment for one night with Carla Novaes? I'm a gambling man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Wonder how many Ugandans will* be pretending to be gay to claim asylum.
            If I were Ugandan Id do it to get to America.

Comment

Blame those damn Christian missionaries. Saw a documentary about how they influence people over there to hate gays.

Comment

Working...
              X