Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert isnt big enough,strong enough or fast enough,this will be a beating

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
      It's amazing the amount of disrespect that is shown toward Berto.

Berto is an elite fighter, Guerrero is not. Berto will win and he will win easy.
      Exactly people underrate the hell out of Berto

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
        when berto doesnt feel any hurt from the smaller guerreros punches he will walk right through robert and knock him down.
        This is what i think will happen as well, Guerrero is not a real WW and will not be able to hold Berto off, he will most likely be ko'd and hit harder than he has ever been hit before.

Comment

Wasn't Berto just got caught cheating this year? I pick Berto since he's still roided up

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
            Exactly people underrate the hell out of Berto
            well wait a second larry. What evidence do we have exactly that Berto is an elite fighter?

-Got beat up by Ortiz
            -The best 147 pound fighter he fought, Luis Collazo, he arguably lost to
            -Made title defenses against 135/140 pound fighters such as Stevie Forbes and Juan Urango.
            -Best win is Carlos Quintana.

so excuse me if I don't highly rate Berto.

Good fighter? Yep. Decent skills. Fast hands. Good power. Terrible footwork. Poor defense and questionable stamina.

Now I do favor him over the ghost, only because I think Robert is in over his head. He's never fought a real welterweight before and never felt this kind of power.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              well wait a second larry. What evidence do we have exactly that Berto is an elite fighter?

-Got beat up by Ortiz
              -The best 147 pound fighter he fought, Luis Collazo, he arguably lost to
              -Made title defenses against 135/140 pound fighters such as Stevie Forbes and Juan Urango.
              -Best win is Carlos Quintana.

so excuse me if I don't highly rate Berto.

Good fighter? Yep. Decent skills. Fast hands. Good power. Terrible footwork. Poor defense and questionable stamina.

Now I do favor him over the ghost, only because I think Robert is in over his head. He's never fought a real welterweight before and never felt this kind of power.
              He did not get beat up by Ortiz he lost a close fight in which both were dropped hard

Comment

I don't know about this one, part of me says Berto is too damn big & strong another says The Ghost will outbox him.

Kind of expecting the typical Berto early onslaught then The Ghost to start schooling him.

Fawk it, wanna go 50 billion Larry? I got my boy Guerrero.

Comment

He did not get beat up by Ortiz he lost a close fight in which both were dropped hard
                  Ortiz schooled him and WON. Ortiz has an official win of the drug cheat Berto.

Comment

he got beat up larry. He was holding on for dear life. The first 6 rounds were close because he scored two knockdowns of his own. After that he went into clinch mode.

There mere fact he lost to Ortiz speaks volumes, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      I don't know about this one, part of me says Berto is too damn big & strong another says The Ghost will outbox him.

Kind of expecting the typical Berto early onslaught then The Ghost to start schooling him.

Fawk it, wanna go 50 billion Larry? I got my boy Guerrero.
                      confirmed..........

Comment

Working...
                      X