No announcement yet.

Cotto interview with Fight Hype: "Without a doubt Mayweather the best I fought"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I love miguel. He said floyd is the best he fought. He never said floyd has best resume or is the greatest.
    Pac s best of era
    You out your reptilian a*s mind.

Comment

I love miguel. He said floyd is the best he fought. He never said floyd has best resume or is the greatest.
      Pac s best of era
      TBE beat pac

and pac's resume is full of fighters coming off losses or bad performances LOL

Comment

of course he's gonna say that. he actually got in some hits on floyd and made him bleed!

Comment

obvious answer like or hate him Floyd was the best of his era hands down no question

respect to cotto he gave floyd a tough fight too busted him up in spots but mayweather was just made of iron as well as being the most talented the perfect combination to dominate

Comment

Pac s best of era

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              of course he's gonna say that. he actually got in some hits on floyd and made him bleed!
              did you forget he messed Manny us as well??

Comment

I actually enjoyed the Mayweather/Cotto fight. When it was announced I thought it was waste of time but Cotto proved me wrong. I gained alot of respect for him in that fight. I'm sure every Mayweather opponent would say the same thing but the "fans" don't want to hear that.

Comment

Damn the Cotto Vs Floyd highlight video shows how good Floyd really was/is. Floyd undisputable as best of his era!

Comment

I always find it interesting when fighters do that. Cotto put in a respectable showing against Mayweather, who's widely seen as the best of the era. It inflates his reputation by saying 'Hey look I did really good against Floyd and he's the best'. He wouldn't want to say that Pacquaio was the best because he got destroyed in that fight, knocked down and wanted to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      I always find it interesting when fighters do that. Cotto put in a respectable showing against Mayweather, who's widely seen as the best of the era. It inflates his reputation by saying 'Hey look I did really good against Floyd and he's the best'. He wouldn't want to say that Pacquaio was the best because he got destroyed in that fight, knocked down and wanted to quit.
                      or maybe they're just being honest.

I think you it's possible to still put up a more competitive fight than you did against others and still realise how good your opponent is. They're pro boxers, i'm sure they understand all the little nuances of what they see in the ring v other boxers and see first hand how good they are.

It'd be like Robert Guerrero saying Omar Figueroa was better than Floyd because Figueroa flattened him. No, he still maintains Floyd was the best he fought and understands differences in styles.

Comment

Working...
                      X