No announcement yet.

UFC goes full WWE @ UFC 226 with Lesnar promo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] UFC goes full WWE @ UFC 226 with Lesnar promo

Shoving, cussing, broken cameras, threats...it's all here. But geez, look at the height difference.

Only question remaining: will Cormier do to Lesnar what Overeem did to him, but in less seconds?

Best Lesnar promo in about five years

Comment

DC looks like a midget next to Lesnar.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Shoving, cussing, broken cameras, threats...it's all here. But geez, look at the height difference.

Only question remaining: will Cormier do to Lesnar what Overeem did to him, but in less seconds?
        i just dont know how brock is gonna fight....

he had diverticulitis, almost died from what Ive read etc.... and then he got kicked in the gut by ped overeem and it was over imo he shouldnt be fighting etc.....

imo thats the only way DC can win

other than that brock would destroy DC if healthy

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          i just dont know how brock is gonna fight....

he had diverticulitis, almost died from what Ive read etc.... and then he got kicked in the gut by ped overeem and it was over imo he shouldnt be fighting etc.....

imo thats the only way DC can win

other than that brock would destroy DC if healthy
          Let's be fair. At the time, Overeem was arguably the best heavyweight striker in UFC. Taking a square kick from him would have put almost anyone down.

I honestly don't think a 40 year old Lesnar is beating Cormier. I don't see it

Comment

lol IDK, that was pretty awesome.

i'm out of the loop in UFC/MMA so i'm not sure why this is a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

I don't think it's bad - gets butts in the seats - but hardcore UFC fans don't want stuff like this. I remember arguing with a guy on here that it's just about "who's the better fighter".

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

It is a much better promo than the WWE. WWE tried to copy it last night.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  It is a much better promo than the WWE. WWE tried to copy it last night.
                  I wish Lensar would have did a super man punch.

Comment

Working...
                  X