Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Davis wants to spar Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to close this down now. Not sure if they are both playing the media. But it’s getting worrying now.

Comment

Mayweather should beat him up and stick it on youtube. Davis is obviously leaving, might as well embarrass the little shit before he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Broner said the same thing. He truly is Broner 2.0 right down to being a weight bully who's skills wont carry him in the higher weight classes.
        Weight bully? Thats one thing that i cant say about davis. Sure he's lazy and misses weight. But davis is a tiny freaking midget in stature. One of the shortest for his weight.

Comment

Floyd on his worst night > Tank + Broner combined

Comment

Floyd got the gloves already picked out.

Last edited by deanrw; 05-20-2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Badou just got another title shot last night and presumably a good purse to go along with it.

Tank needs to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                Told y'all, Floydiots. Floyd is too ghetto and classless to be a role model for his own fighters. He ain't cut out to be a classy, competent promoter. You would have to be a floydiot or a complete moron to sign with him.
                Ironic that you say that, when Mayweather did everything he could, to get Davis outta the ghetto. Mayweather literally bought Gervonta Davis a furnished house in Las Vegas, and what'd Gervontard do? He sold the furniture, and went back into the ghetto. Mayweather saved him from trashy Baltimore promoters, who were trying to sue him, and even handed him 2 world titles. One of those titles belonged to Alberto Machado, but the WBC was on some sus shit, and gave it to Davis. After everything Mayweather did for him, this is how Davis thanks him.

Comment

This kid needs to be checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    Weight bully? Thats one thing that i cant say about davis. Sure he's lazy and misses weight. But davis is a tiny freaking midget in stature. One of the shortest for his weight.
                    He didn't make weight and refused to move up. If you're struggling to make the weight then move up simple as that. Only a weight bully would continue to still fight at the class. Saw Rios fail to make 135 twice in a row before his scary ass finally moved to 140. If Davis moves to 135 he probably doesn't even beat Easter who I don't rate highly at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Badou just got another title shot last night and presumably a good purse to go along with it.

Tank needs to grow up.
                      Exactly.

I don't know if Floyd is a good promoter because some of the things he does I find questionable but at the very least he still has the power to get his fighters opportunities.

Look how many title shots he got Ishe Smith for crying out loud. And Ishe lost most of his title shots.

He got Bey a title shot and win, he even got Theophane a title shot.

He's got Jack loads of big fights. He built Jack from the ground up and has made him a lot of money and that's bouncing back from a bad KO loss too.

So Tank is just a straight up ******. Guy is seriously dumb.

I can't even fathom his logic. Floyd literally handed him two world titles on a plate basically. Got him a main event in the UK, I bet Warren had to pay him a fortune to come over to the UK. And to add to that he got him on the co main slot for the 2nd biggest PPV fight in history in a showcase fight. And this moron is feeling hard done by?!?!?! It's asinine.

Comment

Working...
                      X