• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Do they have the license plate

PREACHR?

Post pix or did not happen
    You want a plate number

Plenty of stories were on the news for those stupid enough to get on fed radar and charged with tax evasion

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
      I'm fair, I try...
      But I can't give specifics... The Pharisees were Hippocrates, I don't want to ever go down that road...

NIV Matthew 6: 3-4

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that you're giving might be in secret, then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

It's not about rewards, it's about being a good neighbor to your brother in need...
      It's about spreading the gospel to the lost...

Catch you later Siablo, pillow time for me...
      May God be with you, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        May God be with you, brother.
        May god be with your horrible stock n nba picks

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          May god be with your horrible stock n nba picks
          You gotta be nice for what, right?

We are all equal in God's eyes.

Comment

You gotta be nice for what, right?

We are all equal in God's eyes.
            True,,,,, if god cared

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              True,,,,, if god cared
              Only a silly person would say that.

Comment

Only a silly person would say that.
                How so...

Show me where he cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Malachi 3:8-10

Will man rob God? Yet you are robbing me. But you say, ‘How have we robbed you?’ In your tithes and contributions. You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing me, the whole nation of you. Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.

Say whatever you wanna say, but ever since I've been tithing and helping in Church, I cannot count how many blessings The Lord has given me, I have more money now than I did before I started obeying this commandment.

The Lord blesses those who honor him. Another good example:

Chick-fil-A is an American fast food restaurant specializing in chicken. Founded by Truett Cathy, the first Chick-fil-A restaurant opened in 1967 in Atlanta, Georgia. The chain has since expanded to nearly 2,000 locations.

Cathy's Christian beliefs were formed during his upbringing in the South before World War II. His parents had struggled financially while he was young, but according to Cathy, his mother's dedication to her faith and her children's faith through the hard times made a powerful impression on him. As he grew up and drew closer to beginning his chicken-based food kingdom, he appears to have never wavered from his faith in the value of Christian principles. As soon as he started his business, he began applying them there as well. He even seems to have perceived the relationship between employer and employee as a kind of marriage, going so far as to tell new applicants, "If you don't intend to be here for life, you needn't apply." That seems like a lot to expect of a teenager looking for a summer job, but perhaps it helped discourage the slackers.

According to Chick-fil-A's published explanation, their closed-on-Sunday policy is both a reflection of the Christian foundations of the company and the belief that by giving every employee a day of rest to do with as they will, the company will attract quality people. A slightly longer explanation presented in a press release suggests that although the policy has an employee focus now, back when Cathy was just getting started it was based more on Christian doctrine: he was determined not to deal with money on the Lord's Day. Whatever the initial motivation, however, the closed-on-Sunday policy as an employee benefit has been pointed to as an explanation for the remarkable success of the company, with customers reportedly telling staff that the food even tastes better on Monday. Of course, that could also be because they changed the oil in the fryers over the weekend.

Despite the universal closed-on-Sunday policy that is plastered across the company website and the public statements by the company's president declaring opposition to gay marriage, when a gunman opened fire in Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, a few Chick-fil-A employees went to work on a Sunday to make food for the emergency responders and the people who showed up to give blood. Many might consider Chick-fil-A's opposition to gay marriage to be outdated, but when push came to shove and people were really in need, they were in the right place with a chicken sandwich.

You are aware that one of Jesus' major teachings, and a saying he repeatedly used on many different occasions was "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven." Jesus also is reported to have on more than one occasion said to sell all your belongings and to dedicate your life to helping others. You say money is a blessing, but the Bible and Jesus were very clear: No rich man can enter Heaven.

When you realize there is more to life than material wealth, than you will be happier. Jesus hung around with criminals and prostitutes and openly shunned money as evil.

Also, stating or implying that material wealth is a "blessing from God" ignores the fact that some of the most evil human beings ever were very wealthy individuals. Mob bosses and defense attorneys who get child rapists and murders acquitted are extremely wealthy. Look at all the evil dictators throughout history. Also, it seems odd, that God put most of the worlds oil under land occupied and controlled by Muslims. I mean, if wealth is a blessing, why did He give the biggest gift of wealth, or the greatest "blessing" to Muslim nations? Are you aware of how diamonds reach the stores in the U.S.? Stating money and material wealth is a blessing from God is just plain ignorant.
                  Last edited by lex_fugitive; 05-09-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Do they have the license plate

PREACHR?

Post pix or did not happen
                    Use google idiot. Look at the televangelists like Joel Osteen. This televangelists are often filthy rich. They literally scam senior citizens on fixed incomes into giving to them.

Post a pic of God or did not happen.

Jesus, this is exactly what this post is about. Don't believe the preacher man with his mansion is rich. Post a pic of a preacher living in poverty like Jesus preached or did not happen. Yes, no one has ever used religion for their own personal wealth.

Dang, its not an indictment of the religion you idiot, it is an indictment of false preachers. There are good people of every religion and evil people of every religion. To blindly believe that everyone who says they are Christian and that they live life accordingly is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      I see preachers rolling around in Rolls Royce and I feel bad for the gullible people that are getting hustled , prosperity gospel should be a federal crime IMO

If you're a charitable person then just give directly to the poor in your community
                      This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X