Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Ok you motherfcvkas

Im 5'7 and 130lbs or so

Kinda stayed at this weight since i used to box in the amatuers at feather/super feather weight

Now i wanna be buff! I wanna bulk up

I did stronglifts 5x5 routine about 10 years ago and i went up to about 162lbs from 130lbs or so in 4 months

Shall i do this again?

What do you fellas reckon

What is a good bulking routine.

Your boy is ready to beast it

Eat, Sleep Train, Repeat.

Eat 1000 calories over what you regularly eat.

Get your rest and recovery, don't overtrain. 48 hour gap for each body part.

Cardio day to burn that fat

Switch up to a 4x12 routine, lift around 70% of your max one rep lift.

One warm up rep, two heavy, then drop back down in final rep and work till failure with no rest from the third rep.

Hit the big muscle, compound movements.

Bench Press
    Arm Curls
    Shoulder Press
    Squats
    Deadlifts

Comment

It's easy...in theory.

Eat big (ensure you up your protein significantly), lift heavier and most important remain consistent. Don't go freakishly heavy because you will sacrifice form and you won't work the muscle as well but go heavier and try and do between 6-8 reps max. Have a longer rest interval between sets.

Take some creatine if you want. You will look bigger as you will hold a bit more water and you will look a bit fuller.

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Lift heavy and take lots of protein. [b/]I love cardio but over the last year and a half Ive suffered from a really bad plantar fasciitis [/b]. So over the past couple months Ive layed off pounding the pavement and have taken up full body weights/circuit training. Id always lift weights even when i was doing cardio but the amount of sets went up from 3 to 5, & id only lift upper body. The weight I rep also increased so I do no more than 12. I also incorporate my legs before my legs were just toned from cardio.

Start with a legs, than chest, back, shoulders, triceps, biceps, & lastly abs.

Do 5 sets, no more than 12 reps no less than 6, take a minute break between a set, & add weight after each set. Lastly, work a different part of the muscle everyday, for instance, for chest do a regular chest press monday, incline tuesday, decline wednesday, butterflies thursday, diamond press friday, & various pushups on Saturday. Same for the other muscle groups.

Youll be sore the first week so if u need a rest day do it but youll be ok if weights arent foreign to u.
      Try swimming/crosstrainer/bike.

Comment

push ups and pull ups if you wanna get buff the cheap way.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          Push ups, dips, pull ups. That’s all you need
          This.... no excuses!

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Eat, Sleep Train, Repeat.

Eat 1000 calories over what you regularly eat.

Get your rest and recovery, don't overtrain. 48 hour gap for each body part.

Cardio day to burn that fat

Switch up to a 4x12 routine, lift around 70% of your max one rep lift.

One warm up rep, two heavy, then drop back down in final rep and work till failure with no rest from the third rep.

Hit the big muscle, compound movements.

Bench Press
            Arm Curls
            Shoulder Press
            Squats
            Deadlifts
            Im doing all the big lifts

Eating shyt loads. Close to 3000 kcals a day

Im currently at around 142lbs , 12lbs heavier thankfully with hardly any extra fat around the mid section

Starting to look better

Feel alot stronger.

One of my meals is rice with 500g of chicken breast.

The shyt is huge

Takes 20 mins to eat.

Will keep u guys updated

Comment

Just EAT and eat again and again. I cant tell you how much this plays a big role in gaining mass. Lots of guys think they're eating enough when its not even close. For your size I would also add a weight gainer. I use to eat 10 eggs every morning with oats. Hit the gym then eat a snack, then lunch, then another snack, then dinner, then snack.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Push ups, dips, pull ups. That’s all you need
                Fck no thats not all you need.

Who said you could speak on this..

Bench squat DL and overheads...

Comment

Im doing all the big lifts

Eating shyt loads. Close to 3000 kcals a day

Im currently at around 142lbs , 12lbs heavier thankfully with hardly any extra fat around the mid section

Starting to look better

Feel alot stronger.

One of my meals is rice with 500g of chicken breast.

The shyt is huge

Takes 20 mins to eat.

Will keep u guys updated
                  Also dont do any cardio if you want mass.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Just EAT and eat again and again. I cant tell you how much this plays a big role in gaining mass. Lots of guys think they're eating enough when its not even close. For your size I would also add a weight gainer. I use to eat 10 eggs every morning with oats. Hit the gym then eat a snack, then lunch, then another snack, then dinner, then snack.

I am eating like a beast trust me

I have a weight gainer called Serious Mass
                    Gives u like 1200 kcals per serving with 53g of protien

Comment

I am eating like a beast trust me

I have a weight gainer called Serious Mass
                      Gives u like 1200 kcals per serving with 53g of protien
                      Nice, just combine that with real food and hard work and it will come.
                      Im in the gym 2hrs a day no BSing going on either. Theres no secrets, just time and hard work. I see a lot of guys that dont change. They are always yappin. They ask me for tips and I tell them to get to work and focus on the pump. Squeeze and contract while lifting. Guys just throwing weights around wont see many changes.

Comment

Working...
                      X