Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas: At Some Point Spence Will Have To Face Me or Get Stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    As soon as Spence knocks him out:

"Who was Ugas? Just another nobody ranked by the IBF."
    who is vargas? oh he won a fake belt so what he's just another nobody really at least ugas has some power vargas is feather fisted as fuk. spence is there to be hit and in boxing it only takes one shot!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
      why would vargas want to fight spence and get crushed when he can fight broner again for the same or better money and have a 99 percent chance of beating him vargas aint getting in the ring with spence next
      IBF title, that's why. A win over Spence>>>>A win over Broner

Comment

Nobody wants to see this ****. We already saw bum fights.

Comment

spence just fought his mando ease up.....

in the mean time ugas should get himself in the ring and dont do a layoff just cuz hes waiting for ibf

Comment

I’m not impressed with this guys losses. And his wins don’t stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I’m not impressed with this guys losses. And his wins don’t stand out.
              He beat crawford, sadam ali, pedraza, francisco vargas, indongo, darley perez, allakhverdiev in the amateurs, some of them have been world champs, he fought khan in the juvies and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                He beat crawford, sadam ali, pedraza, francisco vargas, indongo, darley perez, allakhverdiev in the amateurs, some of them have been world champs, he fought khan in the juvies and lost.
                None of that matters in the pros.

He has 3 losses to mediocre fighters in the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  None of that matters in the pros.

He has 3 losses to mediocre fighters in the pros.
                  It mattered to ugas, that's why he fought one of the few guys that beat him on the amateurs, I understand he's not top 6 in the division, but will give a better fight to any of the top guys than the ocampos of the division, win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                  X