What if Froch v Adonis happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
    cobra breaks him down
    Based on what? Given your history, another skin pigmentation conclusion on your part.

Comment

I always thought Froch would of won. His chin and fitness was insane.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Froch would probably have pulled out a close, tough fight, but since Stevenson was a nobody, Froch would get zero credit.
        But Pimp is very well technically schooled imo he's Kronk taught through and through and Kronk doesn't produce technically deficient fighters

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I think Stevensons athleticism, speed and power give Froch hell for 4-6 rounds after that its all Froch.

I expect it basically looking like Froch vs Groves 1
        Now that you've mentioned that fight, the thing is Pimp is a much harder puncher than Groves not to mention Froch doesn't exactly have the best of head movements.

I see it going either the way you two fellas have suggested it or Stevenson shocks Froch early with a left from hell and Froch just takes a beating eating left hand after left hand

I will say this - if Manny Steward is alive for this fight (in the context of this poll) and in Pimp's corner, Stevenson wins hands down

Comment

It's a 50/50 fight in my book. Froch isn't hard to hit and Stevenson has major league power so I could see him getting Froch out of there particularly in the first half of the fight. On the other hand Stevenson fades and and Froch never seemed to. It would be just as easy to envision Froch putting an exhausted Stevenson away late

Comment

If Froch got into top condition I think he could tough out the early rounds and then tire him out and knock him out.

Comment

Working...
            X