• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. murders since 1976; White offenders 34.3%, Black offenders 33.95%

Note: White includes Latino.
    White + Latino population in U.S. 76.9%, Black population in U.S. 13.3%

How is this possible?

Sources: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...r-detector/amp, http://www.murderdata.org/p/offenders.html

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

How is this possible?

Sources: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...r-detector/amp, http://www.murderdata.org/p/offenders.html

Whats interesting is something Ive stated before young teen boys are the most violent, the chart shows that the most murders are done in the teens to early 20s with 20 being the peak

This is the age of impressionable minds, the media pushes this weird culture of violence and stupidity and no compassion killing and punching people to put on world star, at this age boys are giving into peer pressure so they follow their peers.

This is the most important factor, young boys are being raised improperly with low moral compass, and these are the ages where their testosterone is at an all time high so they are filled with testosterone, and influenced by society many don't have strong family environments either, sad really.

What you will notice regardless of race is poor uneducated whites, latinos and blacks are the majority of violent crime offenders and those with no family unit, single parents, or bad parents, abusive homes, drug homes, etc

Comment

Let the excuses flow.

Comment

Here's how these topics tend to go:

Internet psychopath: WHITE MALES ARE #1 IN MURDER, RAPE, THEFT, CHILD MOLESTATION! SOMEONE NEEDS TO SPEAK UP AND THAT SOMEONE IS ME! I'M READY TO BECOME A LEGEND, EVEN IF ALL YALL ARE AFRAID TO JOIN ME! I'M GOIN FOR IT! IT'S TIME TO STOP THE KKK!

Me: Actually if you look up the statistics white people have been getting the short end of the stick for over a century when it comes to crime & victimization. American violent crime is comparable to the wealthiest parts of Europe when you factor for ethnicity. Hollywood & pundits seek out those rare/atypical Trayvon cases specifically to bait uneducated urban communities into an overreaction.

Internet psychopath: DO YOU WISH YOU WERE WHITE? HAHA HE WISHES HE WAS WHITE. LOOK AT HIM HE WISHES HE WAS WHITE.

Me: No but how can you be so passionate about any topic without even reviewing pertinent data?

Internet psychopath: YOU NEVER GONNA BE WHITE!
        Last edited by ////; 11-27-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Internet psychopath: WHITE MALES ARE #1 IN MURDER, RAPE, THEFT, CHILD MOLESTATION! SOMEONE NEEDS TO SPEAK UP AND THAT SOMEONE IS ME! I'M READY TO BECOME A LEGEND, EVEN IF ALL YALL ARE AFRAID TO JOIN ME! I'M GOIN FOR IT! IT'S TIME TO STOP THE KKK!

Me: Actually if you look up the statistics white people have been getting the short end of the stick for over a century when it comes to crime & victimization. American violent crime is comparable to the wealthiest parts of Europe when you factor for ethnicity. Hollywood & pundits seek out those rare/atypical Trayvon cases specifically to bait uneducated urban communities into an overreaction.

Internet psychopath: DO YOU WISH YOU WERE WHITE? HAHA HE WISHES HE WAS WHITE. LOOK AT HIM HE WISHES HE WAS WHITE.

Me: No but how can you be so passionate about any topic without even reviewing pertinent data?

Haha.

Looks about right.

Psychos...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            What you will notice regardless of race is
            poor uneducated whites, latinos and blacks are the majority of violent crime offenders and those with no family unit, single parents, or bad parents, abusive homes, drug homes, etc
            Nope.

See Appalachia.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

****in' nailed it, cuz.

Comment

*insert racist joke here*

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

How is this possible?

What is the purpose of these threads?

Comment

Storm front must be missing some regulars.
                    A lot of bait threads lately

Comment

Working...
                    X