X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
    Yes. Triangle theories.

Marquez defeated Pacquiao. Therefore, Bradley should have no problem beating Pacquiao because Bradley beat Marquez who beat Pacquiao.

No a triangle theory would be me saying Floyd dominated Marquez and that's how I know he dominates Pacquiao. What I actually said was something very different. That Floyd being scared of Pacquiao has no basis in any pattern because he's constantly taking on highly regarded world champions like one who even put Pacquiao out cold, throughout his entire career and being afraid of a Pacquiao wouldn't fit that pattern in any logical way.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Asking the obvious...
      It can't be Floyd the one who is negotiating -- he barely can read.
      People are trying to have a genuine conversation and you keep sucking ass with petty ******ed hate , if you fcking peabrains would get on the program of wanting the fight as bad as most do you might have some positive influence , right now your just a hating fanboy .

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Do you really expect him to talk before negotiations are over? If this fight falls through, both sides will have tough questions to answer. Let's wait until that time to see what answers we are given.
        So is floyd or his boss in negotiations or not?(third time)

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          People are trying to have a genuine conversation and you keep sucking ass with petty ******ed hate , if you fcking peabrains would get on the program of wanting the fight as bad as most do you might have some positive influence , right now your just a hating fanboy .
          Lets go for four times! Is floyd, his boss, or his representatives negotiating a deal to fight Manny at this time?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Dude you gotta stop whining about somebody insulting poor lil Floy. He's a scumbag too dont forget, you just coming off like a fanboy and a crybaby. I dont deal with those other than rip the living piss out of them. They cannot and will not be taken seriously.
            Well let's see your logic. Arum is a scumbag. He is clearly 100% not at fault.
            Mayweather is a scumbag. He is clearly 100% at fault.

So why are you taking the word of one known scumbag over another? Interesting. I bet I know.

Where's that source about Gacal?

Comment

Working...
            X