No announcement yet.

Showtime should just cancel boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime should just cancel boxing

This card is trash and they haven’t had a good one In a long time now.

So you're telling me you didn't enjoy Davis vs Gamboa and Charlo vs Hogan. Impossible!

Comment

Speak for yourself, that opening fight was really fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        This card is trash and they haven’t had a good one In a long time now.
        Yet another garbage thread from an idiot. Yeah, that's what boxing fans want less boxing.

Comment

Because those fight cards on ESPN are so great. They are the worst of EVERYONE. And some of those cards set up by FOX for the first few months of this year are horrible.

Comment

A fight between two unskilled women’s boxers.

This showtime, not USA Network Tuesday Night Fights. What the f**k happened to showtime??

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Speak for yourself, that opening fight was really fun.

Comment

ESPN and Fox both have their share of trash cards. I’m just pointing out how showtime hasn’t had a good card in something like forever.

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Because those fight cards on ESPN are so great. They are the worst of EVERYONE. And some of those cards set up by FOX for the first few months of this year are horrible.

Comment

1. If showtime doesn’t show boxing anymore, it doesn’t necessarily mean less boxing. HBO left the game and we have more boxing.

2. How’s the whole calling me an idiot because Gervonta Davis and Leo Santa Cruz will never fight on PPV thing going for you?

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                Yet another garbage thread from an idiot. Yeah, that's what boxing fans want less boxing.

Comment

Iam enjoying this card . They all dont have to be stompers with huge names and legacy fights . Good action is all you can ask for really . What I do wanna see from showtime is more cards this year !!! 2019 was weak

Comment

The upcoming Showtime Gary Russell Card is actually pretty damm solid

Comment

Working...
                    X