No announcement yet.

Would 15 rounds favor Kovalev or Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Kovalev didn't look as though he felt like he won he tenth, but of course you think he did so he should take solace from that because you're one of the brightest guys at scoring fights on NSB, awarding clear rounds to guys who themselves didn't feel they had a hand in lol.

I love this place.
    how do you know that? you know what he was thinking lol ok....

it was a clear round when you actually look at what happened and what punches landed. punches landing isnt very subjective. saying how tired someone is is very subjective. i didnt see either guy looking super tired but i guess i was focusing on punches and not body language. i cant score!

Comment

15 rounds favor Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        body language. the subjective indicator of who is winning. kovalev clearly won rounds 9,10, and 12 and the 11th could have gone either way. how is that being broken down? in the corner between rounds ward looked far more tired i guess that means hes losing automatically? no, fights are scored on punches not on who you think is tired.
        /sigh

I thought Kovalev won the fight. That does'nt mean I could'nt see that Ward's body work was taking its toll.

Comment

Who you trying to convince Kovalev won the tenth, myself or yourself ? Three judges gave it Ward, but they're all corrupt right.

You're my favourite poster since November, always good for a laugh.
          you obviously. just watch this vid and tell me how it was even a close round. all of a sudden boxing judges have credibility? they got it wrong. i dont now why but they did.

Comment

how do you know that? you know what he was thinking lol ok....

it was a clear round when you actually look at what happened and what punches landed. punches landing isnt very subjective. saying how tired someone is is very subjective. i didnt see either guy looking super tired but i guess i was focusing on punches and not body language. i cant score!
            You're aware their are four scoring criteria for scoring fights ? Tell me please you're aware that rounds scores aren't just of off gloves landed ?

Comment

you obviously. just watch this vid and tell me how it was even a close round. all of a sudden boxing judges have credibility? they got it wrong. i dont now why but they did.

Why don't you tell them how to score fights properly ? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                /sigh

I thought Kovalev won the fight. That does'nt mean I could'nt see that Ward's body work was taking its toll.
                fights take its toll on people. ward looked tired too. way more tired than kov. look between rounds who is breathing harder. would be a silly reason to say why kov deserved to win dont you think? i just use punches. ward fans use silly things like hes tired lol

Comment

You're aware their are four scoring criteria for scoring fights ? Tell me please you're aware that rounds scores aren't just of off gloves landed ?
                  gloves landed? just watch the video. if you want to keep lying to yourself thats ok. you think ward low blows are prob body punches so its prob a lost cause.

Comment

Why don't you tell them how to score fights properly ? Lmao
                    if ward won round 10 then he literally won every round but round 2 cause it was prob kovs 2nd best round. the roudn was late in the fight and the judges seemed to make a decision to give it to ward in order to preserve his victory. why are you playing blind man? because you like ward? go find 7 other rounds to give ward because the 10th certainly is not one of them. oh wait you score rounds based on who you think looks tired. please tell me how to score again. you think the guy who got a gift won therefore you know best.

Comment

if ward won round 10 then he literally won every round but round 2 cause it was prob kovs 2nd best round. the roudn was late in the fight and the judges seemed to make a decision to give it to ward in order to preserve his victory. why are you playing blind man? because you like ward? go find 7 other rounds to give ward because the 10th certainly is not one of them. oh wait you score rounds based on who you think looks tired. please tell me how to score again. you think the guy who got a gift won therefore you know best.
                      You are one dumb muvver fücka.

Comment

Working...
                      X