Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decision Aside Was that the Best Fight This Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decision Aside Was that the Best Fight This Year?

So much skill. They were adjusting to each other's adjustments.

Somewhere in a middle round the two exchanged feints lmao.

Gonzalez-Cuadras was a highly skilled fight also

Certainly had me the most excited. I'm still coming down. It didn't have the most action but coming back from getting dropped and written off is one of those story lines that's near impossible to beat.
    Amazing fight.

Comment

Lol

Come on now

Comment

From the understanding of just how good both guys are and were in the fight - the difficulty, the skill level, the mental battle, combined with some pretty solid action. For me it was, but this is what I look for in a fight.

This fight and Frampton - Santa Cruz were the two fights I enjoyed the most this year, and for similar reasons.

Comment

The bad decision left a sour taste on my mouth so I can't even take in how good a fight it was. Kovalev dominated early but faded but even when he was fading Ward wasn't dominating the way Kovalev was.

Comment

this fight was dope...probly my fave of the year for sure. i think it def lived up to the hype

Comment

Yes, Kovalev is a tremendous champion, an absolute monster, still a top p4p fighter. He and Ward proved they are pretty much equal, whoever game plans the best from this fight, wins the rematch.

These guys are special fighters, future HOF fighters.

Comment

robbery aside. i was great.

Comment

Not much action and it ended in a robbery so no

Comment

Amazing fight. Similar to PAC Marquez 1. Knockdown early on then dre like Marquez made the adjustments to catch up and both kovalev just like PAC looked one dimensional second half of the fight looking for one big shot.

Was close could have gone either way but damn ward made kovalev miss a hell of a lot was swatting flies

Comment

Working...
                    X