• Show
Clear All

• The Vinny Pazienza Movie: Bleed for This

Looks like a good one.

Comment

"I'm not done. I got more in me."

Fighting words

Comment

Looks pretty fuggin dope actually. When i saw the actor i was like "really?" But he actually looks like he comes thru

Comment

They actually trying to use the Mayweather fight as a selling point for this movie? Didn't he lose to Uncle Rog?

They should have his fights with Greg Haugen.

It's funny, I looked at the credits on IMDb and Roberto Duran(not the actual Duran, someone playing him) is in this, so that means Duran will be portrayed in two movies this year. Has any other boxer in history been portrayed in more than two movies in their entire lives, let alone twice in a year? Just thought that was interesting.

Comment

It does look good.

Comment

Looks good, That actor is 6 foot 1 in real life, so at first I was like wtf Vinny Paz is 5 foot 6 why they using a tall actor, but it looks good. Also Kid Chocolate Quillin is playing Roger Mayweather lol

Dang is this guy really the 6 foot 1 he claimed? looks like we got another Corey Feldman lying bout his height, (Feldman is 5 foot 4 yet claims to be 5 foot 9) he is standing next to Thor who is listed at 6 foot 3 yet Thor is towering over him
              Last edited by hectari; 07-06-2016, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Vinny Pazienza used to have a special meaning on this site

Comment

Looks sick.

Comment

Bookmarked, cheers.

Comment

Working...
                    X