No announcement yet.

Anyone else not buy anything yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    my wife took care of that already, I go with her just when she goes to Toys 'R us, I still love going to that place.
    Hell yeah. That's where I went Thursday.

I bought myself a huge Nerf super canon looking thing just cause I'm a baller like that.

Lit my boss up at work yesterday. Wit his ole Onion Head, Chewbacca ass.
    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 12-22-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      almost everything was purchased online. i hate malls but especially at this time of year.
      just looking for ****ing parking makes me into a monster!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Bingo. Getting things online was the greatest invention ever. Easy shopping.
        the one thing i dislike about it is that it's too easy to buy for myself as well. for every 3 gifts for family i get myself one. it's crazy. i got new gloves, focus mitts, two pairs of sneakers. all of this while shopping for other people.

Comment

almost everything was purchased online. i hate malls but especially at this time of year.
          i went to the mall last night and almost got into three fights trying to leave the parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            just looking for ****ing parking makes me into a monster!
            yeah man, in this city i take public transportation whenever i am travelling alone. it's just faster and less headaches. my kid hates the buses and trains though because there is no dvd player for her to watch in the backseat. rotten kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Hell yeah. That's where I went Thursday.

I bought myself a huge Nerf super canon looking thing just cause I'm a baller like that.

Lit up my boss up at work yesterday. Wit his ole on Onion Head, Chewbacca ass.

did you look at him in afterwards and say "Its Nerf or Nothing"

Comment

yeah man, in this city i take public transportation whenever i am travelling alone. it's just faster and less headaches. my kid hates the buses and trains though because there is no dvd player for her to watch in the backseat. rotten kid.
                I don't like buses or trains because of the germs

Comment

Same here.

We're doing all our Christmas shopping today and I'm already scared to hit the road because the traffic and crowds at the mall are gonna be ridiculous!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      was that Horton@ 0:25 when he was a young buck?

Comment

Working...
                      X