No announcement yet.

Petition for JMM to take an immediate drug test and have it tested for PEDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Wow, another floydiot with a boner and spunk all over his breeches! Now being a bit of a thick ****, you have failed to notice that thus far there have only been two of three pacfarters that have come out with dumb **** since saturday. Measure that against the amount of bumsniffing floydiots ejaculating over each other yesterday and today.

Seriously, the place was like a flowmo cumfest in here yesterday, which is a bit weird considering that floyd is still in semi retirement and hasnt got a fight against anyone lined up. Now apart from this shower of lottery soda bottles, skinny jeans, inflatable buttplugs and pink shirts, there was an overwhelming sense of good spirit and congratulations towards JMM for a job well done.

Yes my bumsniffing, cum guzzling little ******. I am proud to call myself a neutral fan...a boxing fan. I support the sport, and have many fighters I like to watch. Boxing won on saturday and I was made up for JMM a great fighter and a warrior in every sense of the word.

This may be really hard for you to either accept or comprehend, but outside of his arse licking fanbase, and your tongue is as brown as any, most people think floyd is a twat, good fighter, but a twat nonetheless. Thinking Floyd is a twat doesnt make you a Pac fan by proxy, it simply means that your eyes and ears work fine and you are probably not a raging ****sexual.

Now go sit in the corner with your dunce hat, boner and win a bunch grape lotto soda....and try and learn to speak english.
    you've proved beyond any doubt that you are nothing more than a diehard manny fan with your posts since the loss. maybe you used to like boxing, but your hate for floyd has suppressed any love ever had. You actually posted that this fight in some way hurts floyd because he now can't earn what he would've fighting pac. geez gong!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      You are making yourself look like a nob, why cant you just give credit where its due? Marquez focused on strength and explosive power for this fight, hence why he looked a little slower overall - a trade off against speed -. He was getting his face rearranged until he landed that punch, a perfectly timed and set up counter, not a lucky punch.

I would expect this kind of crap from a bumsniffing floydiot, and yes they have been in full ****** mode since the fight, and although you are a devoted fanboy and a bit of a bumsniff yourself, I would have at least expected some good grace from you.
      or maybe pac's conditioning wasn't that great

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
        Didn't they say he was having a great training camp?
        Knocking down 4 sparring partners?
        Come on now

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          you've proved beyond any doubt that you are nothing more than a diehard manny fan with your posts since the loss. maybe you used to like boxing, but your hate for floyd has suppressed any love ever had. You actually posted that this fight in some way hurts floyd because he now can't earn what he would've fighting pac. geez gong!
          What the hell is this, Dunn? You have just illustrated my point perfectly. I am a diehard fan of no fighter....the closest I would get to that is probably my support for Kell Brook(simply because I have met him and chatted to the guy a few times and he's a top lad...i digress) and my massive respect for Carl Froch. My comments post fight have been fairly consistent in either my praise for JMM or my blatant piss taking out of the flowmo's running around like a queer version of Mick Jagger on stage approriating JMM's win and awarding it to Floyd by proxy.

You are towards the smarter end of the Floyd bumsniff club, so I'm disappointed that you failed to recognise this. How many times? I will do it again...it might sink in this time...

Floyd is a great fighter(when he fights)
          Floyd is a twat outside the ring
          His fans are complete ****s, worst fans on this or any other forum, even make klittards or pacfarters look knowledgeable.
          I take the piss out of them because they make me laugh my ass off.

Right, did that go in this time?

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
            Didn't they say he was having a great training camp?Knocking down 4 sparring partners?
            Come on now
            people can lie. im not into the steroids theory so im thinking of other things to believe that jmm had KO'd manny w/ one punch!

Comment

Check Hooks

Comment

This entire thread is pure comedy.

Comment

lol love that karma, won me some money. JMM took any test Pac was willing to take so what's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                    I think Manny looked in great nick, that punch would have knocked out a well conditioned king kong!

Comment

Why didn't Manny take the test with JMM when Roach ask for Random Blood testing and JMM said yes as long as Manny take it too together?!........So that means fair game if Manny didn't want too............

Comment

Working...
                      X