No announcement yet.

Marvin Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
    Sub-elite slicksters aren't as popular as sub-elite brawlers/punchers, that's a fact that you cannot deny.
    Maybe I can't deny it... but popularity should not be a factor in determining who makes it into the HOF.

Heck, Butter Bean was more popular than a lot of guys who are actually in the IBHOF. Should that fat turd get a plaque in Canastota?

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
      Maybe I can't deny it... but popularity should not be a factor in determining who makes it into the HOF.

Heck, Butter Bean was more popular than a lot of guys who are actually in the IBHOF. Should that fat turd get a plaque in Canastota?
      Why are you ignoring the part where I keep saying these guys get a separate wing to honor them for being so thrilling......and they will not actually be HOF inductees?

Maybe if the folks gathering it are as imbecilic as you are coming off would they not be able to separate the Marvin Johnsons and Arturo Gattis of the world from the Butterbeans....something you seem incapable of doing.

Comment

Working...
      X