Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This one is for my Boricua brothers, simple Cotto Photoshoped picture.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thepimplayer
    you know it ricans cant handle the heat same with the flips in the lounge go reporting people. ND i missed the p but it coo like that
    This post coming from the same ****** who got me banned.

Comment

wtf are you talking about im not a snitch like half the people here. Never once have I reported any one. If you where banned why do you still have your original account?
      ***** when i called Mayweather a ****** ass ***** u were crying in the thread saying i should be banned for making racist comments. I got a one week ban u ho ass ******.

Comment

bched I said I get banned for lesser comment so why arent other people getting banned. Its diffrent then going out and reporting it the mods like ricans do to me. Nd how he fck you get a week ban for saying the n word and I get perma ban for less.
        U ****ing cried like a ho asking the mods to ban me which is the same **** as snitching. I didnt use the n word in a racist way either ****** and im sure u and the mods knew that.

Comment

how could you, your one of them
          lol im actually not dark at all. Its a good thing im not a ho like u or i would start crying and asking the mods to ban u for being a racist. :*******:

Comment

So in short elplayapimp or whatever that ho calls himself is a hypocrite who complains about "snitches" but is himself a snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              So in short elplayapimp or whatever that ho calls himself is a hypocrite who complains about "snitches" but is himself a snitch.

Comment

really again there is a big diffrence between saying what I said and actually reporting some one to the mods like you or and all the other btches here do bc they cant handle the heat.
                There is no difference and u have been exposed as the ho that u are. What u mean like me ******? I havent reported anyone.

Comment

And what kinda ****** gives some red K on their first post? haha seems your upset your daddy came back seeing that I think its clear who one of the snithes was.
                  U upset about that red ******? lmfao i just gave u red cuz thats what i give to posters that i think are punk sluts.

Comment

Only a btch would give red for no reason besides being a little butthurt hoe gtfo here
                    I would love to continue this discussion but i dont like to associate or have long conversations with snitches

Comment

elpimplayer is next I guess.....then pimptheplayer.......then Ipimpedtheplayer....then Igotpimpedbytheplayedcuzimafa.ggot

Comment

Working...
                      X