Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your favourite Actors/Actresses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are your favourite Actors/Actresses?

List your favourite actors and actresses. And why you like them, other than the fact that they can act - is it their presence, their humour, their versatility? etc.

Mine:

Edward Norton
    - Versatile, can play different roles
    - American History X (one of my favourite all-time films)

Christian Bale:
    - Has been in some great films and keeps getting better and better, i.e.Batman series, The Prestige, 3:10 to Yuma, The Machinist, The Figher.

I think Natalie Portman is a great actress. She's hot too.

Comment

Denzel - Dont even need a reason (dudes good in ever way)

Julia Roberts - ***** is crazy good, especially emotion roles/scenes

Tom Hanks - no reason needed. ATG in every department

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Denzel - Dont even need a reason (dudes good in ever way)

Julia Roberts - ***** is crazy good, especially emotion roles/scenes

Tom Hanks - no reason needed. ATG in every department
        Currently my favorite actors are:

Leonardo DiCaprio - The dude is convincing in every roll he takes. He works on the accents, the moves and swagger of whomever he is playing. Fantastic in Blood Diamond and The Departed and Aviator. I like his politics and his views on the environment.

Bradley Pitt - The man is funny, has a great range of acting ability and he also is very convincing in whatever roll he takes and doesn't take himself too seriously (Burn after reading). I also think very well of his philanthropies. Very compassionate person.

Currently my favorite actresses are:

Michelle Rodriguez - I like her approachable attitude and that she does not take herself too seriously. She has a bit of lawlessness in her. Cute as hell too.

Mila Kunis - hot as ****ing hell and awesome for going with that marine to the ball. Gotta give props for that. Did I mention she was ****ing HOT!

Angelina Jolie - Fantastic actress with range and dedication I have not often seen in an actress. She can deliver a funny line, be dead serious and she is still pretty fine. She goes to different parts of the world, without announcing it (as far as I know) and helps people out without fanfare. She has a powerful, quiet presence in interviews which I find very alluring.

Carrie Fisher - She did a fantastic one-woman show (I cannot remember the name of it) that made me instantly respect her. She's had a tough life and is able to encapsulate her story in a hilarious, self deprecating hour routine. She has a lot of stage presence.

Comment

Prime Jessica Alba

Comment

Actors:
            Harrison Ford- the man is a legend, what more can I say
            Christian Bale- one of the best actors right now, played in awesome movies
            Daniel Day-Lewis- probably the best actor right now
            Actresses:
            Natalie Portman- Hot, great actress
            Kristen Bell- same as Natalie

Comment

actors: Nicholas cage..robert downey jr

actress: prime Jenifer love hewitt

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                Currently my favorite actors are:

Leonardo DiCaprio - The dude is convincing in every roll he takes. He works on the accents, the moves and swagger of whomever he is playing. Fantastic in Blood Diamond and The Departed and Aviator. I like his politics and his views on the environment.

Bradley Pitt - The man is funny, has a great range of acting ability and he also is very convincing in whatever roll he takes and doesn't take himself too seriously (Burn after reading). I also think very well of his philanthropies. Very compassionate person.

Currently my favorite actresses are:

Michelle Rodriguez - I like her approachable attitude and that she does not take herself too seriously. She has a bit of lawlessness in her. Cute as hell too.

Mila Kunis - hot as ****ing hell and awesome for going with that marine to the ball. Gotta give props for that. Did I mention she was ****ing HOT!

Angelina Jolie - Fantastic actress with range and dedication I have not often seen in an actress. She can deliver a funny line, be dead serious and she is still pretty fine. She goes to different parts of the world, without announcing it (as far as I know) and helps people out without fanfare. She has a powerful, quiet presence in interviews which I find very alluring.

Carrie Fisher - She did a fantastic one-woman show (I cannot remember the name of it) that made me instantly respect her. She's had a tough life and is able to encapsulate her story in a hilarious, self deprecating hour routine. She has a lot of stage presence.
                Wishful Drinking.

Comment

Dicaprio, Damon, Bale, and Renner are currently my favorite actors. For obvious reasons.

Actresses? Most chicks can't act worth piss, and are merely there for eye candy, but two who still turn in amazing performances are Kate Winslet, and Jennifer Connelly.

Comment

Morgan Freeman, Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson.

Women can't act, but I will vouch for Dame Judi Dench.
                    Last edited by J.R; 12-11-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X