No announcement yet.

Nice to see....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see....

It's nice to see Jerry Quarry getting some appreciation around here. Mostly you just here about Ali these days as he collects undeserved money and rewards. it's sda the way jerry deteriorated. for Ali it was much deserved Karma. he aligned himself with a hate group and reaps what he sewed. I'm thankful that is being exposed. Ali is a POS and he's suffering for a reason. This has got to be one of my favorite videos on Jerry. The man had serious skills. combination of bad luck, cuts, injuries, circumstances, made the heavyweight title elusive for him. He crushed Shavers, Mac Foster and Lyle. he could have beaten either Ali or Frazier too. Foreman avoided him for good reason.

When is this troll going to be banned? It's been long enough already.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
      Racists tend too get overlooked on this forum but hopefully this troll is banned asap

Comment

Originally posted by RFPROBOX View Post
        It's nice to see Jerry Quarry getting some appreciation around here. Mostly you just here about Ali these days as he collects undeserved money and rewards. it's sda the way jerry deteriorated. for Ali it was much deserved Karma. he aligned himself with a hate group and reaps what he sewed. I'm thankful that is being exposed. Ali is a POS and he's suffering for a reason. This has got to be one of my favorite videos on Jerry. The man had serious skills. combination of bad luck, cuts, injuries, circumstances, made the heavyweight title elusive for him. He crushed Shavers, Mac Foster and Lyle. he could have beaten either Ali or Frazier too. Foreman avoided him for good reason.

Quarry would never beat Frazier and as far as beating Ali, that is never happening either.

Sorry, but he just wasn't on the same level. Those are ATG fighters and Quarry was just a top contender in their era. There's a big difference.

Comment

It's sad to see that you made your post more so to berate Ali than to give Quarry the credit he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
            Racists tend too get overlooked on this forum but hopefully this troll is banned asap
            Sadly they do seem to be given free reign, I'm suprised they don't follow a sport like yachting rather than a multi racial sport like boxing

Comment

You're a hate-mongering cretin and I can't wait until you're banned. We don't like you people around here.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                Originally posted by GJC View Post
                Sadly they do seem to be given free reign, I'm suprised they don't follow a sport like yachting rather than a multi racial sport like boxing
                Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                You're a hate-mongering cretin and I can't wait until you're banned. We don't like you people around here.
                I've reported his racist posts on at least 5 different occasions and nothing is ever done :rolleyes9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  I've reported his racist posts on at least 5 different occasions and nothing is ever done :rolleyes9:

Poet
                  Doesn't suprise me when you can quote verbatum from st@rmfr@nt without sanction

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                    Doesn't suprise me when you can quote verbatum from st@rmfr@nt without sanction
                    No ****.....I swear some of these peeps autobiographies would read like Mein Kampf :rolleyes9:

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X