Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The misconception between curiosity and hate...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
    You mean the Shane Mosley that used "The clear", "The clear", and the confession of using EPO in 2003?

Any other fights involving "clean" fighters?
    Mosley was never caught using. He confessed, meaning he didn't have to admit he used.

Barring a confession, record shows Mosley was clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Once a Floyd fanboy always a fanboy. They will never have any personal opinion on this. That's been asked of Ted Atlas about why this fight isn't happening. Atlas' answer have always been that Floyd really believes Pac is on peds. The news anchor then asked how about you if you are Floyd's manager or something, and so on. These people just don't have any opinion. They just echo Floyd's.
      If I can recall, Mayweather tried to make a fair compromise in January, when Pacquiao wouldn't budge from 30 days. Remember now, Mayweather moved to 14, a fair compromise that meets in the middle whereas 24 days is only 1/5 of what Mayweather wanted.

Pacquiao doesn't fight unless he gets everything he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
        If I can recall, Mayweather tried to make a fair compromise in January, when Pacquiao wouldn't budge from 30 days. Remember now, Mayweather moved to 14, a fair compromise that meets in the middle whereas 24 days is only 1/5 of what Mayweather wanted.

Just admit that you don't want the fight to happen. You seem to be more of a Floyd fan than a Boxing Fan. Otherwise you'll criticize BOTH teams and provide a solution on how to make THE FIGHT. So the more you defend Floyd, it further proves that You don't want the megafight to happen...PERIOD.

Comment

See what I meant? It's always been Floyd's perspective they're just echoing.

These fanboys basically have no opinions.

Comment

Hahaha so true and as an "avid fan" he would've notice that there was NO OST/NO TEST to most fights save the one he mentioned. What? Hundreds/thousands of fights happened per year and since then he can only mention ONE involving a fighter who confessed to using EPO.

WOW, school is closed due to incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              Just admit that you don't want the fight to happen. You seem to be more of a Floyd fan than a Boxing Fan. Otherwise you'll criticize BOTH teams and provide a solution on how to make THE FIGHT. So the more you defend Floyd, it further proves that You don't want the megafight to happen...PERIOD.
              What makes you think that Mayweather doesn't want the fight. He wanted random testing. Pacquiao wanted 30 days, so Mayweather met halfway. If Pacquiao wanted 14 days in May when Mayweather stated testing would be random, just like he and Mosley participated in, then Pacquiao would have taken that deal when it was there.

The fact that you're condoning Pacquiao's refusal to subject himself to the same random testing that Mayweather is subjecting himself to, makes you out to be a Pacquiao faithful.

I've already stated I've been a fan of Mayweather, but I can assure that if the role was reverse and "fightr A" wanted Mayweather to take random tests and Mayweather rejected, I'd question why he wouldn't do it. Just like I'd question any elite athelete that endorsed the refusal to take random drug tests.

Comment

What makes you think that Mayweather doesn't want the fight. He wanted random testing. Pacquiao wanted 30 days, so Mayweather met halfway. If Pacquiao wanted 14 days in May when Mayweather stated testing would be random, just like he and Mosley participated in, then Pacquiao would have taken that deal when it was there.

The fact that you're condoning Pacquiao's refusal to subject himself to the same random testing that Mayweather is subjecting himself to, makes you out to be a Pacquiao faithful.

I've already stated I've been a fan of Mayweather, but I can assure that if the role was reverse and "fightr A" wanted Mayweather to take random tests and Mayweather rejected, I'd question why he wouldn't do it. Just like I'd question any elite athelete that endorsed the refusal to take random drug tests.
                The fact that you're condoning FLOYD's refusal to subject himself to the same testing that MOST BOXERS are subject to makes you a ***** faithful.

If you want random testing, go make your own boxing division with complete rules. If you wish to follow the CURRENT BOXING you say you are an "AVID FAN", just stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  Want an answer:

50-50
                  $10 million penalty
                  random testing

Done deal. "Fighter A" agreed to the penalty, "fighter B" didn't agree to the testing.

Comment

So? The fight didn't happen. Why can't you move on? What exactly are you trying to achieve here?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      So? The fight didn't happen. Why can't you move on? What exactly are you trying to achieve here?
                      He wants to start a new boxing commission and he wants to recruit people on NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X