Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something that bothers me that RJJ said in 24/7..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy was saying that the guy told him to be roy again. Roy isn't a mean violent killer type fighter. Roy is more a finesse have fun type fighter. Even after he knocked Montell Griffin out in 1, he said he felt bad for doing that because he really doesn't want to hurt other fighters. He wants to win, but not destroy his opponents. Just the way he is...

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
      Last time I checked Calzaghe is supposed to be this god fighter and hes ranked top 3 p4p in the world. last i checked, roy jones is suppose to be done, 4-1 underdog. So if roy wins, thats not a huge win? maybe i'm misunderstanding you, if i am, my bad.
      The biggest wins come with the biggest risks right? Of course if he RJJ wins its a huge win for him. Also should be a big loss if he doesnt. Not something to forget about like it never happend. One of the few times hes a underdog he doesnt care if he losses?

He also said that he came back to fight Calzaghe, as if he planed all this. He said he had 3 tune up fights to get ready for Joe because they have been wanting to fight each other.

Sounds like he came into this ready and planned for the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
        The biggest wins come with the biggest risks right? Of course if he RJJ wins its a huge win for him. Also should be a big loss if he doesnt. Not something to forget about like it never happend. One of the few times hes a underdog he doesnt care if he losses?

He also said that he came back to fight Calzaghe, as if he planed all this. He said he had 3 tune up fights to get ready for Joe because they have been wanting to fight each other.

I see what your saying. But I think that if he loses its not that big of deal. I respect your opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post

excellent point

Comment

But like Brain Kenney once said, you don't judge a fighter by fights late in their careers, you judge them by their primes. So while it doesn't look good for roy to lose, it shouldn't hurt his overall career, IMO.

Comment

damn those broads are hot on your sig , ****!@!

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
                " If I lose, who cares ?"..

"If Joe loses, his streak is over. Now who do you think the pressure is on? Remember that..."

or something pretty close to that.

Who cares if you lose? C'mon ROY... WE DO!! REEDICK DOES.. Heck you arent sounding too confident! This worries me because Joe is confident in victory! He has the talent and skill to out work an older RJJ..

RJJ should have been saying.."Im the best P4P fighter of this generation! Pressure is on Joe to SURVIVE!!! "..
                Hopkins said that as well, i personally think that its all physiological. On the countdown, Bernard kept saying how he is this test for Pavlik and wanted to see if he could do something that no one else has done, which is to stop him. Its sounded like he was coming in as the opponent. Meanwhile, he fought the best fight he has fought in his entire career and made history. Jones is doing the same thing, i can just tell by the way he is training that he means business.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
                  " If I lose, who cares ?"..

"If Joe loses, his streak is over. Now who do you think the pressure is on? Remember that..."

or something pretty close to that.

Who cares if you lose? C'mon ROY... WE DO!! REEDICK DOES.. Heck you arent sounding too confident! This worries me because Joe is confident in victory! He has the talent and skill to out work an older RJJ..

RJJ should have been saying.."Im the best P4P fighter of this generation! Pressure is on Joe to SURVIVE!!! "..
                  It could be up RJJ's sleeve. Hopkins didn't sound too confident, and I thought he was just doing it for a payday and I think he thought that he coudn't beat Pavlik. Look what happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
                    It could be up RJJ's sleeve. Hopkins didn't sound too confident, and I thought he was just doing it for a payday and I think he thought that he coudn't beat Pavlik. Look what happened there.
                    I hear you bro. Let's hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                      damn those broads are hot on your sig , ****!@!
                      hell yeah. jessica burciaga is blazin.....

Comment

Working...
                      X