Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've Been Studying Golovkin/Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirog needed the KO since he was going to get robbed, 39-37 all 3 score cards to Jacobs at the time of the stoppage.

Comment

im sure he know how to deal with fighter who have longer reach and faster based on those 400 amateur exp
      most experts say golovkin skill is far too superior, unless jacobs somehow can KO him

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        It's the guy on the other side of the ring that will be the problem for GGG.

This ain't a WW or some guy that couldn't beat Felix Sturm.

Roldan in a weak division would be more of a beast than GGG....far more.

Adama is slower than a pac mule....he was able to land LEAD RIGHTS....he even busted his nose up.

Wade is slow as a Glacier....he landed a FOUR punch combo on golovkin.....that mummy couldn't hit Stevie Wonder with a 4 piece.

GGG better channel Willie Pep and Pernel Wittaker in this fight or else he's getting his old ass KTFO.

Here you go Kigali, now u can start rooting for him.

Comment

At first I favored ggg due to his training regimen not Jacobs chin. BUT after i heard of Jacobs sparring partners my thoughts are this fight could be a lot more even then i 1st thought. I wont put $ on Jacobs but Im very interested to see who had the better training camp. Jacobs went all out for his camp & it seems like Ggg always goes all out. Hope its a barnburner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post

Here you go Kigali, now u can start rooting for him.
            ..and you can start hating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              At first I favored ggg due to his training regimen not Jacobs chin. BUT after i heard of Jacobs sparring partners my thoughts are this fight could be a lot more even then i 1st thought. I wont put $ on Jacobs but Im very interested to see who had the better training camp. Jacobs went all out for his camp & it seems like Ggg always goes all out. Hope its a barnburner.
              who's sparring Jacobs??

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                I won my money 51 times back two weeks ago, when Haye got knocked out of the ring. Also had Thurman on points, but only because he was the more marketable fighter.

I will be betting on Jacobs, but I will back it up with a late stoppage for GGG. Like 10-12 round KO for GGG. Jacobs on points.

Might also put in GGG on points, which I could also see, as he is the more marketable fighter. (Always a super important point)
                Where do you usually lay them bets down at? I am looking for a reliable site. I would bet usually if I went to Vegas, but need a good option online.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  ..and you can start hating him.
                  "Who has he beat?" "He got exposed by a welterweight doe" "Mr 97K PPV" " I bet chu if he wasn't white you wouldn't be rooting for him" " fight Ward doe".

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                    who's sparring Jacobs??
                    Avtandil Khurtsidze, Sergiy Derevyanchenko, and Ievgen Khytrov. I dont think u can get better work for ggg than these guys.

Comment

Right hand over the top to the body will end the fight.. full on Gus D'Mato style..

Comment

Working...
                      X