Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any1 recognize regional, minor, regular, or diamond belts as legit divisional titles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing most of you recognize RING Magazine Champs too?

Comment

You're not a champion until you hold a wbc international silver belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Please can you explain how this fight and title was legit? It was fought at 150lb catchweight, Margarito had just got TKO'd by Mosley at Welterweight, Margarito was suspended for getting caught with plaster prior to getting TKO'd by Mosley, he was out for over a year and couldn't fight in the U.S. since he needed to reapply for a boxing license after the suspension, he fought Roberto Garcia in Mexico magically for a vacant WBC international title and was subsequently ranked #1 in the division by that fight alone, and Manny Pacquiao was not ranked by the WBC or any organization at Junior Middleweight... it was a legit title doe.
        I was thinking about making a thread about that yesterday. His 154 title is as paper as they come.

Comment

I've heard that Andre Ward is not the man @ 168lbs anymore and that Carl Froch is now... I guess that Lineal Title means a lot huh?

Comment

Hatton at 140lbs had no legit ABC world title championship belt on the line. I said Manny was only a legit 5 division World Title Champ... He's also a 4 division Lineal champ though.

Do you consider Floyd #1 and the man @ 154lbs because he's the Lineal champ? Do you also feel that Cotto's Lineal title makes him #1 and the man @ 160lbs over GGG? Do you feel that Stevenson's Lineal title makes him #1 and the man @ 175lbs over Kovalev? I hear a lot of people on here that say Lineal means nothing because of these instances above.
            Do you consider K9 Bundrage #1 because he holds an alphabet belt or PEDerson at 140 they both hold the ibf belts.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              I was thinking about making a thread about that yesterday. His 154 title is as paper as they come.
              If people actually dissected his belt history they would shit themselves lol. When you take off catch weight, minor, regional, ring, lineal, diamond, and vacant titles he's at the end of the day a 5 division world title champ. If you really wanted to he's only a 4 division world title champ considering that he lost the WBO title that he won at a catch weight against Cotto to Bradley and then won it back off Bradley at 147lbs lol. Cotto won that WBO belt by fighting Michael Jennings for it while it was vacant in the 1st place lol.

Comment

Originally posted by zmm001 View Post
                Do you consider K9 Bundrage #1 because he holds an alphabet belt or PEDerson at 140 they both hold the ibf belts.
                I'm sure this thread is hurting your anus to the core. You'd think that with more fights, all these so called accolades, and awards, that Manny would have more legit world titles and more past or current titlist defeated than Floyd Mayweather Jr.(the irony of calling Floyd Fraud whenever Manny is really the fraudulent titlist lol).

Comment

I'm sure this thread is hurting your anus to the core. You'd think that with more fights, all these so called accolades, and awards, that Manny would have more legit world titles and more past or current titlist defeated than Floyd Mayweather Jr.(the irony of calling Floyd Fraud whenever Manny is really the fraudulent titlist lol).
                  Floyd's 140 belt is not all that great and I agree Pac's 154 is a joke but how can you discount lineal titles.

Comment

Working...
                  X