Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip Bayless officially goes full ****** (Says conor destroys floyd in boxing)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skip is a payed troll no one takes him serious that's why espn dropped him now he's desperate as hell for ratings on fox.

Comment

Skip and Dana get paid to bring in eyeballs. And everyone loves watching people make idiots of themselves.

Dana in particular is a genius. He managed to parlay daily stupidity, and convincing people he actually has a say in matchmaking, into enough of a stake in the company to live however he likes.

Don't feed the trolls - let them starve and die.

Comment

Am with Skip in this one. I got Conor knocking out Floyd with a Job.

Comment

Skip was not a fan of the UFC when he was at ESPN. Then he goes to Fox, who has a deal with them and now he hypes the **** of it.

Comment

"Conor will knock him the fugg out! Floyd will be very defensive and will try to dance his way to a decision knowing his peanut brittle hands will crack once he tries to get aggressive.
            Floyd is an utter **** and McGregor will knock him out within 3."

Lmfaoo I'm sorry even i have to laugh at this quote from a sbnation member in the combat sports section!

Holy guacamole i can't wait for this fight to happen, I'm gonna be freaking good for money since i know some MMA idiots who believe Conor will beat down Floyd in a boxing match!

Comment

Don't pay attention to Skip. Just listen to Shannon.

"What if Nate Diaz is a bodyguard?"

With that one question that Skip ducked...the conversation was over.

Dana White Admits That He's Protecting Conor McGregor From Nate Diaz
              https://champions.co/p/dana-white-co...d-time/4176419

Comment

people still watch Skip talk on t.v.?

Comment

Skip is wrong and full of ****

and I utterly dislike Floydette

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    How did skip even get on tv in the first place. Did he always say the most outrageous thing? Lol
                    For a while he was one of those really really credible guys you would see speak and listen to him make comments that made sense. Over time, though opinionated always, he made a career of being a guy who spoke some outlandish shyt. Then from Cold Pizza he just kept moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      To me this clearly looks like it's part of the paid promotion for the fight. Bayless role is to build up Floyd's opponents and he's going the extra mile with Mcgregor to try to mitigate the fact that many boxing and UFC fans know that Floyd should beat Conor easy. He's trying to convince people that Conor is a legitimate opponent for Floyd in a boxing ring. Seems like very transparent paid promotion at this point, simply building hype for the fight, just like Bayless did with Pacquiao.
                      Bayless has always been a huge Pac-tard. You can bet he believed (and still believes) that Pacquiao can beat Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X