Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Kovalev deserve more hype than the Triple Duck...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    You know what's a great fight? Alexis Arguello-Aaron Pryor.

They show that fight way too much. I feel like it diminishes Arguello some.
    He was a great fighter but that's all people see, the one where he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Lol when did ggg post that pic? It doesn't look photoshopped.
      It's photoshopped and not that hard to do, the picture is anyway. I don't think the rest is. You just resize the Cotto/Marg pic and put it over the original. It's a bit more complicated than that, but it'd be pretty easy to photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        They show that fight way too much. I feel like it diminishes Arguello some.
        He was a great fighter but that's all people see, the one where he lost.
        Yeah I get what your saying. Plus the whole bottle thing.

Arguello was seriously a great great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          It's photoshopped and not that hard to do, the picture is anyway. I don't think the rest is. You just resize the Cotto/Marg pic and put it over the original. It's a bit more complicated than that, but it'd be pretty easy to photoshop.
          It seemed out of character by him but I was thinking maybe he had enough of your boy and his antics.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            It seemed out of character by him but I was thinking maybe he had enough of your boy and his antics.
            If it was real that'd be ****ing awesome, I'm not going to lie. Cotto still wouldn't fight him.

Comment

Did, The old man in his division not duck him to take on a WW? Too bad his plan back-fired. Also Was Gale not Rated #2 by ring at the time? http://******.craveonline.com/ratings/middleweight now the next best is Gale since Martinez and Quillin wont fight him.

Comment

wow this guy is obsessed with GGG. Seems to start a thread on him almost every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  If it was real that'd be ****ing awesome, I'm not going to lie. Cotto still wouldn't fight him.
                  Did someone hack your account?

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
                  wow this guy is obsessed with GGG. Seems to start a thread on him almost every day.
                  That's an understatement.

Comment

OP is a salty kunt remain sour your horse phallous sucking moron

Comment

the haters keep saying ggg is ducking ward when ward hasnt even been active or sending a contract to ggg's camp

Comment

Working...
                      X