Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will the Hypebeast of BoxingScene hype up next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
    Nice list...... I wonder why.
    Because its a safe one on that. He doesn't have the balls to go out on a limb and support a fighter that isn't already proven.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Prob Thurman. People on this site fall in love with power. After his next fight they'll say Floyd is ducking him
      Floyd is already ducking him son.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        Are you kidding? He had 10 times more haters than fans.
        so? that doesn't take out the fact that his stupid fans overhyped broner like some screaming teenage girl fans of justin beiber. hyped him as the next floyd mayweather...next fighter of the decade...worst overhyping of a fighter i've even seen.

Comment

Why didn't you mention any black fighters, Jamal?

Comment

Keith Thurman.

Comment

Are you kidding? He had 10 times more haters than fans.
              So what? He was still p4p #5 at one point and being built up as the next Mayweather. He had plenty of people on here, even his haters, claiming he was insanely talented and would be one of the best fighters in the world. That hype was way out of control.

You can't mention recent hypejobs and leave out Adrien Broner.

Comment

Because its a safe one on that. He doesn't have the balls to go out on a limb and support a fighter that isn't already proven.
                Ok I support Terence Crawford
                Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Floyd is already ducking him son.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                So what? He was still p4p #5 at one point and being built up as the next Mayweather. He had plenty of people on here, even his haters, claiming he was insanely talented and would be one of the best fighters in the world. That hype was way out of control.

You can't mention recent hypejobs and leave out Adrien Broner.
                What happened to that guy Nonito Donaire? I remember everyone was talking crap about him beating Rigondeaux and he was the best at the lowerweights, now Rigondeaux is lowballed and put at #8 on most P4P list. Interesting...

What is also interesting is how GGG is on the P4P list.. and he only fought light middleweights blown up.

The boxer you keep mentioning may have been hyped up but I never seen a lot of people in love with him like Kovalev, GGG, and Sleeping Poochi. Oh yeah and lets not forget Matthyse.. CAN'T FORGET THAT GUY, similar to the Donaire story, now everyone wants to low ball D. Garcia, especially for a close Herrera fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                  Ok I support Terence Crawford

What happened to that guy Nonito Donaire? I remember everyone was talking crap about him beating Rigondeaux and he was the best at the lowerweights, now Rigondeaux is lowballed and put at #8 on most P4P list. Interesting...

What is also interesting is how GGG is on the P4P list.. and he only fought light middleweights blown up.

The boxer you keep mentioning may have been hyped up but I never seen a lot of people in love with him like Kovalev, GGG, and Sleeping Poochi. Oh yeah and lets not forget Matthyse.. CAN'T FORGET THAT GUY, similar to the Donaire story, now everyone wants to low ball D. Garcia, especially for a close Herrera fight.
                  Are you going to mention any ''hypebeasts'' that are black, Jamal?

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                    Are you going to mention any ''hypebeasts'' that are black, Jamal?
                    Of course he won't. For obvious reasons

Comment

Charlo will will eventually be adopted by the flo-mos

Comment

Working...
                      X