Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Mayweather rejected $100 million offer ($80m for Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like anyone trust what Arum says?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
      *yawn... i thought his southpaw excuse ran its course when he claimed he would never face victor ortiz..... 2 days later the mayweather/ortiz fight was announced

who even believes this guy anymore?
      And then the sucker punch to end the fight.. Well done floyd. Scared to fight fair aye, it must be done aye you might have lost if you didn't hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
        Like anyone trust what Arum says?
        If that so, I'll believe my own blood. my Father for instance.. That said..

His father Floyd senior said to stay away from southpaws. You don't look good fighting them. Arum is just reinforcing what we already know. No lies hear. Arum just stating the obvious. Father knows best.

Comment

Who made the Mayweather-Corley fight Arum? Oh wait Top rank lol... Had to stop reading at that point.

Comment

floyd wanna pull a rjj/hops II when Pac and him are way past their primes and the fight means absolutely nothing

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              floyd wanna pull a rjj/hops II when Pac and him are way past their primes and the fight means absolutely nothing
              pretty much

Comment

while floyd continues to duck people will give the reasons why he is ducking and southpaw theory is a good one.

He is taking a lot of time to study Pac, longer than expected, but when Floyd is ready he will fight Pac. Pac could be in serious trouble against Floyd, as Floyd has been studying and stalking Pac longer than anyone probably realizes.
                He was studying Pac from as far back as when Pac was destroying prime morales and barrera as he knew he would fight Pac someday.
                Floyd has the luxury to study opponents as he isnt a fighter and dont fight much.

Comment

The may fight fell through not because of money or testing, it was all about the stupid stadium and mayweather having to get his judge to push back his jail time yet again so that either the stadium can be built or pac's cut can heal depending on which day of the week it was with his excuses.

There was no recent negotiations. He already had pac-jmm 4 setup before there was even time to consider it.

Every week there is another arum quote on mayweather. Its played out they arent fighting ever and they arent even in negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    The may fight fell through not because of money or testing, it was all about the stupid stadium and mayweather having to get his judge to push back his jail time yet again so that either the stadium can be built or pac's cut can heal depending on which day of the week it was with his excuses.

There was no recent negotiations. He already had pac-jmm 4 setup before there was even time to consider it.

Every week there is another arum quote on mayweather. Its played out they arent fighting ever and they arent even in negotiations.
                    Sure it was.

While I take what Arum says with a pinch of salt, Floyd "but what if I lose?" Mayweather never wanted the fight and won't want it until he thinks Pacquiao's done.

More interesting are the reports there have been meetings between the Mayweather camp and Arum, might these be to free up Tim Bradley for about later this year?

Comment

Arum trying to lowball the champ!

Carlos Slim is in talks with Mayweather for a potential 800 million dollar event between Mayweather and Pacquiao in Estadio Azteca.

Comment

Working...
                      X