fight night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My career with PBF is 38-0-0 33KO's

Comment

how old were you when you went the distance ?

Comment

anyone knows if in Fight Night Round 3, they gonna put flags of fightas' country?

Comment

probaly not

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_P
            anyone knows if in Fight Night Round 3, they gonna put flags of fightas' country?
            they probally won't cuz its not all that important

Comment

wouldnt it be cool if you could download music off your xbox and play that as your entrance music instead of the songs they already have on it

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
                whats your best boxing record in any fight night game ?
                78-0 (78 KO's), I couldnt go on longer because the career mode is 20 years, after 20 years its over

Comment

55-0 (55 KO) hard mode with my 0wn fighter (straightjacket) but when you turn 40 you are to old to fight

I started a new carreer with the same guy, don't know the record i'll check it. It was Fight Night 2004 bcause round 2 sucks menn

Comment

you can fight until your 60, i stay in the low ranks so i can fight often

Comment

Yeah now looking back, I definitely like Fight Night 2004 better than FNr2. Those ****** ass haymakers let ****ty people have way too good of a chance of beating you. And counters don't do ****, which is bull****. **** FNr2.

Comment

Working...
                      X