Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Paying All Funeral Cost Genaro Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I was Genaro's widow, I would now go all out for the funeral. Invite boxing legends, serve thousand dollar champagne bottles, getting him buried where all the rich people get buried without the bugs in the ground and ****.

Comment

• It's probably tax deductable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        Opportunistic move by Floyd! He knows it's a good publicity because he has a fight coming!! Last time he did something good was when He gives Food to Vegas Homeless during the Fight with JMM & making fund raising during the Mosley fight.

Now check if he did something good during his Vacation? All we heard during his vacation were Criminal stuff. Beating his Ex & threatening his kids, Beating the security guard, Not paying his taxes, & Making false accusations on Pac.

I believed him if He did something good during his lOng Vacations! But All he did was Party, Gamble, Sell his Soda, Beat up Women & the guards, & Spend his Money on Luxuries stuff! Only the *****s will buy that kind of antics! For Floyd, it's just show time!

Comment

• cant believe there is no news on this anywhere.

Comment

• Props 2 floyd im impressed r.i.p genero

Comment

• Originally posted by Hakeem View Post
              cant believe there is no news on this anywhere.
              Yet this by Ronnie Nathanielsz does.

Mayweather-Pacquiao: Tax Troubles, Roger's Legal Mess

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...al-mess--29624

Comment

• Very classy, i think alot of the good stuff Floyd does gets pushed under the rug. R.I.P Genero Hernandez.

Comment

• This is no "gimmick" Floyd has always respected Chicanito

Comment

• Damn, I never even heard that Genaro passed away. May he rest in peace and that was a great thing for Floyd to do.

Comment

• If that's true, that goes down as the coolest thing I've ever heard of mayweather doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X