Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ortiz's mind games make Ortiz upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ortiz's mind games make Ortiz upset?

Ortiz can't handle it IMO. He is too goofy, young and mentally weak.

Mayweather will mention too young to getbeat and quitting. Heck he might talk aboutthat childhood.

Mayweather.

Sorry it's 8.41 am and i had no sleep all night

Comment

Ortiz > Ortiz

Ortiz via KTFO 6

Comment

berto tried the same thing,Look what happend to him lol

Comment

Hats off to Mayweather, what a opponent.

Comment

Victor does seem like a guy who is so nice that he probably hasn't had to deal with a bunch of prics in his life, so it's probably true that he is going to be more upset by Floyd's antics than most people. You saw what happened when Mayweather Jr. bore into Mosley about all aspects of his life... he got quite upset. I think the same will happen for Ortiz.
            Last edited by Fox McCloud; 06-09-2011, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              berto tried the same thing,Look what happend to him lol
              I personally don't think Floyd is very good at running his mouth... most of what he says is pretty lame/stupid and annoying apart from the occasional good one-liner. But it's just true that Mayweather Jr. is a hell of a lot more relentless in his verbal assault than a guy like Berto, who strikes me as a genuinely nice person... look at the way he tried to smooth things over after he initially implied that Ortiz took some a substance that would have been caught by OST had it occurred.

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
              Hats off to Mayweather, what a opponent.
              I tend to agree that other than fighting Pacquiao, Ortiz is probably the best fighter Mayweather Jr. could get in the ring with in the welterweight division. People who complain are just upset that the long awaited fight between Floyd and Manny is STILL not happening.

Comment

The mind games won't make Ortiz upset as much as Floyd's in ring abilities.

I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd made Ortiz cry at some point.

The Welterweight division is not that great right now, but Mayweather-Ortiz is a good, very legit fight.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                  The mind games won't make Ortiz upset as much as Floyd's in ring abilities.

I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd made Ortiz cry at some point.

The Welterweight division is not that great right now, but Mayweather-Ortiz is a good, very legit fight.
                  Isn't it funny how a couple of years ago, before Pacquiao moved up to 147, the welterweight division was one of the best divisions in boxing in recent memory? But now that P4P #1 and #2 are both in the division, 147 is seen as kind of a ghost town of good fighters, except for Floyd and Manny. It reminds me a bit of 168 when Calzaghe and Kessler held all the belts... although Ortiz alone being in the division at least gives it a pretty good third fighter.

Just rambling... don't mind me.

Comment

We'll probably see Ortiz' darker side come out during the 24/7 episodes.

Comment

Working...
                    X