No announcement yet.

Is Floyd going to jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    if they don't fight each other it won't be good for their career doesn't matter who you think is right or wrong..without this fight something's gonna be missing in their legacy.
    i doubt this will ever happen... i dont even think about it anymore... and if it does happen it'll probably be when floyd has already gone through all his legal troubles and is not even the same anymore or manny probably lost a few times already........

Comment

Kids running to guard shack and Josie Harris laid out in a strecher, Security guard Poked, failure to show a Guard his ID while screaming like a 2 year old all on tape. I say he does at least 3 years on a Plea, If he's stupid and takes it to trail he will his first loss on paper even though I think Castillo beat him.

Comment

Gee Pacs head bigger than Margarito's I recall his head was small when he fought Marquez for the first time

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          lets hope so
          *******s are so fearful of seeing pac exposed they hope floyd going to jail. pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            *******s are so fearful of seeing pac exposed they hope floyd going to jail. pathetic
            Do you honestly, and I mean honestly, believe that any fighter who has accomplished what a Pacquiao or Mayweather has accomplished can be "exposed"? At that level, if you lose you just lose, there's no being "exposed".

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              Money does talk and Tyson case is a bad example. Tyson went to trial on a rape case with a tax attorney representing him. The woman in this case has a history of lying about that situation a good lawyer can attack the fact that kids can easily be influenced especially by the person they live with the most. I am not saying PBF is innocent or guilty because I don't know but I would bet on PBF not going to jail. With money you can buy the best lawyers. The biggest thing with that is and I don't remember who said it first but in criminal cases its the flat out truth " The prosecutor has to convince 12 people I did it all I have to do is convince 1 person I didn't do it."

When you got money and the best lawyers convincing that one person becomes that much easier.

Proving to a Jury that Floyd is a dangerous character will not be a hard task for the DA. Aside what's been in the media the past year is far from the beginning of his problems. Theres assualts, fights and other legal altercattions hes been involved in prior where he was convicted. They have video of his kids running to a guard shack and her leaving on a stretcher, they have video of him on his rant cussing out the gate guard then getting out and opening the gate because the guy asked for his ID. They may even be allowed to use the Youtube rant where he slams Pacman just to establish his character. Look, I agree, he's probably the best skilled fighter of the decade but the guys trouble. And just when he should have been laying low he made more trouble for himself. He's stupid.

Comment

6 years in jail is ridiculous for his case. Maximum few couple of months would do, if they really wanna put him to jail. Floyd ass needs to be kicked in the ring, not in the bathroom in the jail.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  damm brotha why u so mad?? aint nobody scared of pac being exposed... exposed to what?? being a nice and humble guy? LOL!! have fun sending stamps to your boy floydie once he hits the slammer... lets just hope his celly is not bubba.

Comment

the funny thing is floyd aint gonna do any jail time... niggs got money and will just buy his way out... FACT! unless floyd goes on a stupid killing spree he aint gonna do any time...

Comment

Originally posted by SNVDoublePunch! View Post
                      Do you honestly, and I mean honestly, believe that any fighter who has accomplished what a Pacquiao or Mayweather has accomplished can be "exposed"? At that level, if you lose you just lose, there's no being "exposed".
                      yes, manny will be exposed

Comment

Working...
                      X