Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Skysports all over Mawweather nutz ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Skysports all over Mawweather nutz ?

Was Skysports all over Mawweather nutz, or is it just that i dont like him ? because that commentary made me want to hurl at all the superlatives coming Mayweather's way.

I found it sickening.

yes i watched that version and i nearly threw up it was like 6 flawless's talking about floyd and when they are allocated his ****.

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
      yes i watched that version and i nearly threw up it was like 6 flawless's talking about floyd and when they are allocated his ****.
      Not just me then.

Comment

It was a disgraceful commentary, unfortunately the only one available to me.

Even when Marquez got through with a couple of decent shots, they were like "oh but he can't get anywhere near Mayweather".

Then in the studio the ex boxers who should know better really were saying he's the best ever and even Pacquiao can't touch him, it was a love in.

Comment

Colonel Bob Sheridan's commentating was the worst. He actually referred to Marquez as "that guy" or "this guy" and never actually by his name (wonder if he even knew it). At no point was he commentating on what happened in the fight, he simply praised everything Mayweather did inside and outside the ring.

He isn't always this bad.

Comment

I said to the wife i felt like turning the volume down Smith and Watt made me sick.

And Kellerman calling Marquez a good little guy on top of SkySports calling him a mere workhorse made we really pissed.

Mayweather bitched out making it at 144 then totally punk`d out coming in at 149.

Comment

They do it all the time, usually to the British but this time it was Mayweather. However, they did realise Marquez shouldn't have been fighting him and the shouty irish bloke did hope that Mayweather didn't knock him out and let him finish the fight

Comment

the thing is. what did marquez do in the fight to make the commentators talk about him? NOTHING

floyd schooled him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post

Even when Marquez got through with a couple of decent shots, they were like "oh but he can't get anywhere near Mayweather".

Then in the studio the ex boxers who should know better really were saying he's the best ever and even Pacquiao can't touch him, it was a love in.
                  I thought it was just me.

Yeah when Marquez was landing to the body " yeah nothing getting threw there" err no Jim those shots were getting through.

Nelson is the biggest cocksmoker of them all to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post

Nicky Piper stopped the blow jobbing by saying Mosley gives him a tough fight then they cut him off.

SMALL GUYS.

Comment

Working...
                    X