This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 7forever View Post
    The shot did come from the driver, Noose, the logistics and exit wound comply with the way his head goes back and I identified the altered gun he places in his left hand 4 seconds before he kills Kennedy.

You can't address my "points" instead you lilly padding around to prove some sort of off center point. Yes his shoulder, arm and hand cross over which proves the zfilm was altered to hide Greer shooting Kennedy.

I point out a gun and explain the exit wound logistics. OVER THE RIGHT EYE, OUT THE THE RIGHT REAR BY BILLY GREER. You don't know anything about this case, you only think you do.

Show how anything I've posted is possible if Greer is innocent.

You can't do it, you won't do it, but I won't give you the benefit of the doubt that you will actually try any time.

All the many physicians, pathologists, a radiologists, and wound ballistics experts over the decades have concluded both bullets came from behind.
    They also did test on goats showing how the head can snap back even if the bullet is fired from behind.

Plus it makes no sense that they had a shooter hidden in the book depository, and also had the driver fire the fatal head shot in a car full of people being watched by thousands and also being filmed. There were 2 people in the way of the driver and JFK, so to have a pan that he would just turn around and blow JFK's head off sounds more than far fetched. It makes no sense.

I have questioned ur theories because the video's u have presented dont show a gun or show the driver firing a weapon. U believe u can see a hidden gun, and because he turns around before the fatal shot believe he fired a gun.
    We are both looking at the same videos, yet i see no gun, or see him fire a weapon over his shoulder. I see the drivers left hand on the wheel.

This theory is old. And ur videos dont prove anything.

Comment

• Connally saw Greer shoot jfk

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        All the many physicians, pathologists, a radiologists, and wound ballistics experts over the decades have concluded both bullets came from behind.
        They also did test on goats showing how the head can snap back even if the bullet is fired from behind.

Plus it makes no sense that they had a shooter hidden in the book depository, and also had the driver fire the fatal head shot in a car full of people being watched by thousands and also being filmed. There were 2 people in the way of the driver and JFK, so to have a pan that he would just turn around and blow JFK's head off sounds more than far fetched. It makes no sense.

I have questioned ur theories because the video's u have presented dont show a gun or show the driver firing a weapon. U believe u can see a hidden gun, and because he turns around before the fatal shot believe he fired a gun.
        We are both looking at the same videos, yet i see no gun, or see him fire a weapon over his shoulder. I see the drivers left hand on the wheel.

This theory is old. And ur videos dont prove anything.
        It has nothing to do with my theory. It has to do with the evidence that's always proved film aleration. Greer's left arm crosses over and that fact is conclusive proof the goons covered up Greer shooting Kennedy. Simple denial of facts is not a defense. It happened and I proved it far beyond any doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Round 1 View Post

I can't watch that video, it's too sickening.

Comment

• The driver killed kennedy

Debra Conway from JFK LANCER lies by ommission to her members about Greer placing gun in left hand.

If you guys don't cut out the personal attacks you'll have to stop playing in my yard. I mean it. With both your intelligence, you should be able to respond and be witty without being insulting.

Meanwhile, the Zfilm does show evidence that Greer did not shoot the president. All it takes is looking closely.

See JFK Lancer

Debra
            ---
            Visit the rest of our website at JFK Lancer - President John F. Kennedy Assassination Latest News and Research and also
            JFK Lancer (JFKLancer) on Twitter
            JFK News and Updates - JFK Lancer Blog
            JFK Lancer - John F. Kennedy Research | Facebook

She fails to tell her members that Greer places a covered up object in his left hand 4 seconds before he kills Kennedy. She's saying his left hand is at his side but we now know for sure that it's definitely not there because the nix film shows it crossing his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. Greer was jfk's real assassin.
            Places gun in left hand with right.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

Comment

• Why is anyone trying to denbate this still? It has been done over and over again for 30 years. They know who shot him, at what angle, and every other scientific thing involved. Now **** off and quit wasting forum space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
                Why is anyone trying to denbate this still? It has been done over and over again for 30 years. They know who shot him, at what angle, and every other scientific thing involved. Now **** off and quit wasting forum space.
                I'm guessing 59 posts, obviously an Alt....hmmmm wonder who it could be?

Jack aka Insect, aka all of the other alts he has made to come up with pure bull****.

Yawn

Comment

• Originally posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
                  Why is anyone trying to denbate this still? It has been done over and over again for 30 years. They know who shot him, at what angle, and every other scientific thing involved. Now **** off and quit wasting forum space.
                  I don't give a **** what you think, toolbag. Take your comments and shove them back up your ass, where they came from.
                  Last edited by 7forever; 11-12-2010, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• The driver killed kennedy

Originally posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
                    Why are you posting complete nonsense that you nothing about? It has been done over and over again for 30 years and every theory crumbles under scrutiny except the driver because it's not a theory, it's the truth. They know Greer shot him, at what angle, and every other scientific thing involved. Now **** off and quit wasting forum space.

Comment

• oswald barley knew how to use a gun, said his family and friends, plus theres evidence that says his autopsy had more then one shot fired in him.

oswald dies very conveiently when he's killed by a man who a month later dies conviently of cancer.

im not buying it

Comment

Working...
                      X