No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs. Hatton Tentative For May 2 in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
    May 2??? too long to wait, it should be on March or first week of April!
    Hatton only fights every 6 months ever since the Tszyu fight. He probably needs it seeing how he balloons so much in between fights.

I agree, seems too long, but you have consider both guys are coming off big wins and are entitled to blow off a little steam first. and this is a big fight, no tuneup. 6 months will ensure both guys will be in top shape and it should be a hell of a fight. Can't wait. Just wish it was in England. Massive fight like this is worthy of a big stadium and deserves the atmosphere only 90,000 british fans can bring

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      NICE! i saw rjj vs john ruiz there

also saw pac vs em III

that venue is SICK to watch a fight at!
      Im hoping to be one of the lucky ones who gets tickets lol...Do they have lots of big screens up so you see the action?...I went to Hatton mallignaggi but was right at the back of MGM behind the big screen, they were 300$ tickets aswell and felt a lil ripped of

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
        Hatton only fights every 6 months ever since the Tszyu fight. He probably needs it seeing how he balloons so much in between fights.

I agree, seems too long, but you have consider both guys are coming off big wins and are entitled to blow off a little steam first. and this is a big fight, no tuneup. 6 months will ensure both guys will be in top shape and it should be a hell of a fight. Can't wait. Just wish it was in England. Massive fight like this is worthy of a big stadium and deserves the atmosphere only 90,000 british fans can bring
        Money does not grow on trees and with the ponud so weak at the minute people are going to have to save up to go over.
        Hatton will ko pacman imo, he will cut the ring down and bully pacman, giving him no time to get off his left. I will bet what ever points I have on the night that Hatton wins

Comment

Vegas would be a neutral ground.

Comment

if this goes down in vegas im gonna have to go, even if i cant get tickets ill at least have to be in town to feel the energy. this fight could be one for the ages, maybe even turn into a trilogy, this fight is great for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle21 View Post
              Vegas would be a neutral ground.
              and very close to me, only about 3 hours, perfect for me

Comment

I take nothing away from hatton, but come on Pac-Man is a beast in the Ring manny will demolish hatton in speed and power not to mention heart...manny has been in more wars than hatton and that my friends can't be bought!!! great fight, but i have to take manny in this one!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X