No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Drops, Dominates Anthony Crolla To Repeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Salido has no heart, Abraham fought with a shattered jaw for 8 rounds.

Linares didnt show any skill at all, Lomachenko is a much more skillful fighter.

Ali isnt a great, Sugar Ray Robinson achieved much more in his career.

You see the flaw in your logic right?

Its possible that Crolla showed heart even if he didnt show as much as other fighters have before.
    You clearly doesn't know sh.it about boxing.

In this SAVAGE sport what Crolla did is pretty normal, is a normal effort.

Maybe because I'm Mexican and I saw a lot of great wars I'm saying this.

He never try to force the fight, he never landed bombs, his little corner was thinking to quitt because little Crolla was frustrated and has a little cut?

Fu.ck off with that, man!

You are saying this:

Yamanaka has super skills.

Linares has super skills.

Ali has super skills.

Nope, Ali is the only that had super skills.

Crolla didn't show heart, that's a reason why the fight was too wide and boring. Because the inferior fighter always did the same s.hi.t for 12 rounds.

Crolla is garbage, one of the worst champs in last years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      You are the ignorance personified.

So... Chavez Jr has a great heart because his fight vs Martinez?

Shut the .f.u.c.k up, man.
      Stay off the meth bud! Chavez Jr was being comprehensively outboxed but was not close to being hurt and he nearly knocked out Martinez in the 12th. Crolla was getting tuned up and never considered quitting. He also never had Linares in any danger. Read what some of the other posters wrote in response to your stupidity and try and learn something.

Comment

You clearly doesn't know sh.it about boxing.

In this SAVAGE sport what Crolla did is pretty normal, is a normal effort.

Maybe because I'm Mexican and I saw a lot of great wars I'm saying this.

He never try to force the fight, he never landed bombs, his little corner was thinking to quitt because little Crolla was frustrated and has a little cut?

Fu.ck off with that, man!

You are saying this:

Yamanaka has super skills.

Linares has super skills.

Ali has super skills.

Nope, Ali is the only that had super skills.

Crolla didn't show heart, that's a reason why the fight was too wide and boring. Because the inferior fighter always did the same s.hi.t for 12 rounds.

Crolla is garbage, one of the worst champs in last years.
        Yes but its possible all those guys are skilled, even if Ali is the most skilled. Same as its possibel Crolla showed a tonne of heart, even if other fighters have showed more heart before.

Nobody who has boxed before, been involved in the sport in any capacity, watched a lot of boxing, will agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Salido is better than Crolla, of course. Broken orbital bone though? Bones regenerate and all that...

Salido is also a headbutting, weight cheating, low blow merchant. Difficult fight? He cheats throughout. He gets hurt? He low blows to buy time.
          Salido fights with his head down which is different than headbutting and he missed weight once in 60 professional fights.

You make it sound like he cheated his entire career just because this puppet dude pissed you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
            Salido fights with his head down which is different than headbutting and he missed weight once in 60 professional fights.

You make it sound like he cheated his entire career just because this puppet dude pissed you off.
            He didn't piss me off, I'm not even a Crolla fan, I wanted Linares to win

Salido is one of the biggest cheats in this generation of boxing though. The constant low blows, the headbutting, the punching behind the head...I've got very little to say about Salido in a positive manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              Stay off the meth bud! Chavez Jr was being comprehensively outboxed but was not close to being hurt and he nearly knocked out Martinez in the 12th. Crolla was getting tuned up and never considered quitting. He also never had Linares in any danger. Read what some of the other posters wrote in response to your stupidity and try and learn something.
              The face of Chavez was totally ruined and Martinez had very good power. Stop saying stupid things, Linares power is good but nothing great to said that sh.it.

Crolla showed a normal attitude and his effort was normal too. Learn about boxing, jerk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Yes but its possible all those guys are skilled, even if Ali is the most skilled. Same as its possibel Crolla showed a tonne of heart, even if other fighters have showed more heart before.

Nobody who has boxed before, been involved in the sport in any capacity, watched a lot of boxing, will agree with you.
                The problem is that you are a patriotic guy and you are pumping up your mediocre countrymen.

That's.not called heart, that's a normal effort. Linares was K.Oed by fu.cking Yeyo Thompson because he at least landed bombs.

When you are outboxed so bad in front of your people and your game plan is sh.it.

Man, that's time to start trying another things, securely you will fail but at least you tried ALL. Because you wish so bad win the fight, that's heart really.

What the **** did Crolla? The same fu.cking sh.it for 12 rounds.

Come on man.

Comment

He didn't piss me off, I'm not even a Crolla fan, I wanted Linares to win

Salido is one of the biggest cheats in this generation of boxing though. The constant low blows, the headbutting, the punching behind the head...I've got very little to say about Salido in a positive manner.
                  So you are defending a sh.it like little Crolla and saying sh.it about one of the greatest warriors of last time(and two champ of the world in different division).

Man, really you are a bad joke.

Salido is dirty but that's a style in this sport.

The same Duran was a very dirty fighter. Marcos Maidana, Sor Rungvisai, Takashi Miura, etc.

Learn about boxing little celta, I'm not eternal.

Comment

So you are defending a sh.it like little Crolla and saying sh.it about one of the greatest warriors of last time(and two champ of the world in different division).

Man, really you are a bad joke.

Salido is dirty but that's a style in this sport.

The same Duran was a very dirty fighter. Marcos Maidana, Sor Rungvisai, Takashi Miura, etc.

Learn about boxing little celta, I'm not eternal.
                    Defending Crolla on what? He's a very limited fighter, but he's tough.

Salido is a higher level version of that, plus a cheating c*nt on top of it. Duran and Maidana were a lot more than just cheating tough guys.

Comment

Defending Crolla on what? He's a very limited fighter, but he's tough.

Salido is a higher level version of that, plus a cheating c*nt on top of it. Duran and Maidana were a lot more than just cheating tough guys.
                      Tough my balls, he never faced great rivals.

And is the same, Salido knows how tu cut well the ring, has a very good hook to the body and lands very good uppercuts.

He is better than Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X