Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An English Mayweather: How would we react?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His name was Naz

and Floyd copied his persona

Although Naz was far more entertaining in and outside of the ring

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      His name was Naz

But he's obv not as good as Floyd. It's not just about the c0ckiness it's the skills too that factor

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        But he's obv not as good as Floyd. It's not just about the c0ckiness it's the skills too that factor
        In his prime he was unbeatable....

Comment

Don't see the resemblance to Floyd and Naz. Naz and Mcgregor are pretty similar though. I've never seen Mayeather go around shouting I'm the fastest, I hit the hardest, I'm the prettiest and handsomest of all etc.

Floyd has his own dumb trash talking style while the other guys seem to be copying Ali. Just being honest, I think I just unintentionally complimented Mayweather even.

Comment

Well there is a Welsh Mayweather about currently...

Comment

In his prime he was unbeatable....
              But he was only like 27 when he lost, so not really. Btw I love naz he's the first boxer I can remember watching on hbo

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                But he was only like 27 when he lost, so not really. Btw I love naz he's the first boxer I can remember watching on hbo
                27 going on 37

he peaked early, bad hands, weight problems due to an accident, trainer change etc...

naz was on the decline even before the antonio barrera fight.

amazing boxer, all the talent on the world, after his loss to barrera, Floyd Snr offered to train him....Snr was a big fan of him and believed in his natural abilities

But Naz heart was no longer in the sport and his hands were in his own words "brittle"

Comment

As in ethnically an Englishman? He would be gone. The racist rants and woman beating would have ended his career early on.

Comment

His name was Naz

Naz was more like the British Roy Jones. Crazy athleticism, flashy ring entrances (although Naz was more flashy), and not great technically. I don't see similarities between Roy and Naz.

Comment

there's already a Conor Mcgregor but it's in the UFC and he Irish doe. pfffft same thing. he European.

Comment

Working...
                      X