Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-22-2019, 09:55 PM #31
Lounge Poster of the Year

Quoted: 6442 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,069.23
Total Points: 43,462.32
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose-†aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Huh? Lol.
I see guys like this all the time, esp on the west side of Phoenix. They don't fuk with me and I don't bother them. I'm a big dude and they know they aren't going to intimidate me so we respect each other's space. I've never had a chollo say anything if we bumped shoulders in a crowded place. I HAVE made friends with a lot of them just by being real and talking to them about their cars, tattoos, etc.
Same here, I grew up on the southside of San Diego, which is like a 50-60% Mexican population and I partied with a lot of those guys too. They love drinking and boxing.

Punchr must be staring at their fine girlfriends all drooling and stuttering and sht. No wonder why the cholos always punk him out.
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:11 PM #32
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1513 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 23,319.91
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by club fighter View Post
I'd go all Michael Douglas on dem ponk azz b1tches.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
In the real world you would get stomped out like a doormat before you could say all those slick smartass words
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:16 PM #33
get-up-and-go

punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
Same here, I grew up on the southside of San Diego, which is like a 50-60% Mexican population and I partied with a lot of those guys too. They love drinking and boxing.

Punchr must be staring at their fine girlfriends all drooling and stuttering and sht. No wonder why the cholos always punk him out.
Nobody's punking me out little man. You can talk like that online, that's fine. But in real life if I heard you talking shit about me in front of anybody I would rush you.
Old 02-22-2019, 10:20 PM #34
Lounge Poster of the Year

Quoted: 6442 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,069.23
Total Points: 43,462.32
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose-†aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
Nobody's punking me out little man. You can talk like that online, that's fine. But in real life if I heard you talking shit about me in front of anybody I would rush you.

Damn dude, why the hostility?
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:20 PM #35
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 11784 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 3,865.68
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Yea, when they catch him dropping pennies on the ground so he can catch a wiff of p#ssey, I'm sure that doesn't go over well.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:35 PM #36
get-up-and-go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Yea, when they catch him dropping pennies on the ground so he can catch a wiff of p#ssey, I'm sure that doesn't go over well.
You're a clown, what you say has no credibility. So go ahead and run your silly ass mouth, it's all right. Go ahead, you goofy bitch, talk your shit. There ain't no way in hell I'm going to listen to your monkey ass. I just brush it off because whatever words come out of your silly ass mouth mean nothing because that mouth is attached to a fucking idiot!
Old 02-22-2019, 11:42 PM #37
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4877 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 559.92
Total Points: 27,913.83
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

What in the actual **** am I witnessing right now

What the **** happened to punchr???
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:28 AM #38
get-up-and-go

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post

What in the actual **** am I witnessing right now

What the **** happened to punchr???
There's all these clowns around here, I'm starting to think I'm in a circus. Can't even have a real conversation; Everybody is a fucking comedian. No one wants to hear the bullshit spewing from their silly ass mouths. It's that simple. That goes to Willy Wanker and Red Foxx's silly ass. He came in my thread not to post something real but just to say some non-sense with his ass clown Willy Wanker. Go jerk each other off somewhere else you goofy son of a bitch. You're not funny; you're a jackass. That's the truth! If it hurts, oh well, fuck you!
Old 02-23-2019, 02:29 AM #39
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 47,156.50
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Nothing.......what is a person supposed to do ?
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:37 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1581 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 29,779.21
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

I’d laugh at them busta ass mutha****as.
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
do/think, encountered, guys?

User Tag List