Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really wish "nothing but the best" for people you hate??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you really wish "nothing but the best" for people you hate??

I notice in a lot of instances people claim to wish good things on those who backstabbed them .. i never relate to this. if i don't like you i wish all of life's misery to fall upon you and your family. i get a satisfaction seeing those i don't like suffer.

I don't hate anyone. So I guess the answer is yes

Comment

I dont hate anyone, I momentarily at random times in my life have beef with particular people but hate is too strong of a word we just have lively disagreements.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
        I notice in a lot of instances people claim to wish good things on those who backstabbed them .. i never relate to this. if i don't like you i wish all of life's misery to fall upon you and your family. i get a satisfaction seeing those i don't like suffer.
        You sound like a real dirt bag bro.

Comment

Usually yes.

But one guy I hated with a fiery passion went to San Francisco with his brother to work on a startup some years ago. I recently found out a major auto maker had bought out the company for a 9 figure amount. Tilted me a bit, I won't lie.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-22-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Yes.

I don't literally hate anyone, but people I don't like I just want them to be happy. Just leave me alone and stay the f**k out of my life and we're good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I don't hate anyone. So I guess the answer is yes
              This.........

Comment

Well now I don't really have anyone on my mind that I could say I really hate, but there were people in the past who definitely did me wrong and took advantage of me and beat me while down. I hated these people and I never used the phrase "I wish them nothing but the best" because I didn't.

I've contemplated violence and crime against these people before, something told me not to and that's why I'm where I am in life. Whenever I remember these people I just distract myself. I can't think about that or be around it too long, but it doesn't mean I now like these people or wish them nothing but the best.
                Last edited by Dip_Slide; 02-22-2019, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I used to not hate anyone, but that's changed. Now, I do hate, and IDC what happens to the people I hate, as long as I'm not interacting with them. That's their business. I'm not the type to actively wish ill on people and wait around like a vulture, but the people I hate are that type (from what I can see), so IDC what happens to them. People are nasty.

Comment

The people I don't like I don't care enough about to hate. I don't wish them the best, I just don't think about them at all. I couldn't care less if they succeed or fail.

Comment

Working...
                    X