Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-22-2019, 12:52 PM #1
Boxing

Quoted: 20221 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,986.84
Total Points: 147,844.36
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default Writers and Wilder fans trying to mislead people, Arum says Wilder/Fury 2 can be next

"ESPN+ will pay significant money for them to fight other fighters and then to do the rematch on pay-per-view in the fall," Arum said. "That is all open for discussion. It's certainly not a deal breaker if they want to do the rematch next. Fury is happy either way. He is happy with the tremendous money he will earn for a fight on ESPN+ and I think Wilder will be equally happy with doing a fight on ESPN+ for the money I know we can offer. Wilder has to make that decision. We're not talking about peanuts. We're talking about Wilder probably making more against somebody else (in the interim bout) than he made when he fought Fury and then making even more in the rematch in the fall."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Just STOP IT. There's nothing preventing Wilder taking the fight.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-22-2019, 12:56 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3335 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 98,641.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
"ESPN+ will pay significant money for them to fight other fighters and then to do the rematch on pay-per-view in the fall," Arum said. "That is all open for discussion. It's certainly not a deal breaker if they want to do the rematch next. Fury is happy either way. He is happy with the tremendous money he will earn for a fight on ESPN+ and I think Wilder will be equally happy with doing a fight on ESPN+ for the money I know we can offer. Wilder has to make that decision. We're not talking about peanuts. We're talking about Wilder probably making more against somebody else (in the interim bout) than he made when he fought Fury and then making even more in the rematch in the fall."

Hope that is the case.

He did say that the day of the deal or shortly after.

But seems like the contract they sent over to Wilder was not a one fight Fury deal. Let's see if there are more contracts sent over. Because no chance the five fight deal comes to fruition.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:58 PM #3
Boxing

Quoted: 20221 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,986.84
Total Points: 147,844.36
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Hope that is the case.

He did say that the day of the deal or shortly after.

But seems like the contract they sent over to Wilder was not a one fight Fury deal. Let's see if there are more contracts sent over. Because no chance the five fight deal comes to fruition.
It's called negotiations. Of course they're going to send over what they want the most first.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:05 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3335 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 98,641.02

Quote:
It's called negotiations. Of course they're going to send over what they want the most first.
Hence I said, "let's see if there are more contracts sent over."
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:07 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2359 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 45,616.76
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

If Wilder is really a free agent then he should have no problem fighting on ESPN. He will be paid very well for it.
pillowfists98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:41 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
filup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 19,005.20
Fuck Hearn and him milking the casuals - !a! i like'd your post - !a! good poster - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowfists98 View Post
If Wilder is really a free agent then he should have no problem fighting on ESPN. He will be paid very well for it.
I agree, any fighter should be able to fight where the biggest money is. One fight and that's it with no other options tied to it. However, Arum isn't willing to work that way by the offer he sent over. I'm surprise people believe anything Arum says, he makes offers to top tiers fighters but it comes with a catch. There's always you must fight on my network and you need to sign options to me for a certain amount of fights. You think there's a reason why all these fighters don't even bother responding to his offers. I'm sure he wouldn't bother responding if Showtime wanted options on Crawford in order to fight Spence.
filup79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:44 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1944 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16.74
Total Points: 20,906.34
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:

WTF are you crying about now? Itís Wilder all the time with you.
Pan-Africanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:45 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
filup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond reputefilup79 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 19,005.20
Fuck Hearn and him milking the casuals - !a! i like'd your post - !a! good poster - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:

Why would team Wilder allow him to sign an offer where he has to give Arum 5 fights and doesn't even know when the Fury fight will happen. Arum is already on record saying they should let it marinate more. If Arum guaranteed Wilder a big amount for just one fight on ESPN to fight Fury, than he should go for it. But no way in hell should he sign over options. Would you agree with Arum and ESPN if they offered AJ the same deal, and the only way to make Fury/AJ?

You should listen to Arum talking about the bogus 100 million guarantee to Fury.

Last edited by filup79; 02-22-2019 at 01:48 PM.
filup79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:45 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18675 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 162,694.77
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Imagine being your big age and believing anything Bob says instead of looking at his actions over 50 years in the sport

Hate to see it
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:46 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2359 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 45,616.76
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by filup79 View Post
I agree, any fighter should be able to fight where the biggest money is. One fight and that's it with no other options tied to it. However, Arum isn't willing to work that way by the offer he sent over. I'm surprise people believe anything Arum says, he makes offers to top tiers fighters but it comes with a catch. There's always you must fight on my network and you need to sign options to me for a certain amount of fights. You think there's a reason why all these fighters don't even bother responding to his offers. I'm sure he wouldn't bother responding if Showtime wanted options on Crawford in order to fight Spence.
Who cares if they have options? Like I said Wilder is a free agent. Why does it matter what network he fights on?
pillowfists98 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
arum, fans, mislead, people, wilder, wilder/fury, writers

User Tag List