Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-22-2019, 03:21 PM #11
Contender

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Joel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond reputeJoel Osteen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,069.48
Total Points: 12,379.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
imagine the kind of damage you're doing to whatever you're trying to further or benefit when you get caught staging a hate crime

i still don't understand what happened, i don't follow pop culture or watch TV and i have no idea who these people are. from what i gather this dude was getting a train ran on him by two giant dudes and there was a dispute over drugs or money, and they beat him up. so he went to the cops with the wounds and claimed it was two racists whites with maga hats? and he got caught?

is that actually what happened?

and is he a good actor? if you're nobody to write home about your career will never recover from this one . somehow kevin spacey stuck around for years, being a legit awesome actor capable of making people a ton of money helped with that surely.
Not what happened. Theres video of the brothers buying the rope, masks and hats. They told the police Jussie wanted it on video from the cameras in the neighborhood and wanted the visual of the hat in the attack. I guess the camera they picked wasn't on that night.
Joel Osteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 03:52 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 723 Post(s)
flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 16,551.37
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Nice post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Cocaine is a hell of a drug lol
flipbjefrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 03:57 PM #13
The Watcher

Quoted: 1393 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,911.75
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Osteen View Post
Not what happened. Theres video of the brothers buying the rope, masks and hats. They told the police Jussie wanted it on video from the cameras in the neighborhood and wanted the visual of the hat in the attack. I guess the camera they picked wasn't on that night.
They were looking for MAGA hats but Chicago is not MAGA country so they had to buy red hats lol
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 04:08 PM #14
The People's Champion

Quoted: 3150 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,143.98
Total Points: 160,030,252.51
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers brother - Redd Foxx 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
They were looking for MAGA hats but Chicago is not MAGA country so they had to buy red hats lol
They should have ordered a couple of these off ebay...no cameras to record anything.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 04:13 PM #15
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 1962 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 31,567.70
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Instead of blaming it on the drugs, he should use the CAC defense. The CAC society made him go crazy and that's why he did what he did.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 04:24 PM #16
The ugly American

Quoted: 8659 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 68,206.59
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

He's pleading innocence but making excuses for why he did it.

This guy just keeps making boneheaded moves over and over.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 04:25 PM #17
The ugly American

Quoted: 8659 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 68,206.59
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I'm curious, who are the members here who fell for this hoax?

Can we get a list?
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 04:25 PM #18
The Watcher

Quoted: 1393 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,911.75
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
They should have ordered a couple of these off ebay...no cameras to record anything.

LOL, classic
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 04:53 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1577 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 29,343.08
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Pour Pussie Smellett. Drugs made him do it. The pos is trying to get a reduced sentence. Send this piece of garbage to jail. A fee years in a jail cell will detox him right up.

Thatís exactly what heís trying to do. Mitigate to lighten the punishment.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 04:56 PM #20
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 17551 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,549.58
Total Points: 82,227.03
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Lol molly? This is the only mfer ever committed crimes on molly that don't involve public nudity or humping an inanimate object for too long.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
drugs, it..., jussie..., made, poor

User Tag List