Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-22-2019, 12:19 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 23,142.82
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
There’s definitely beef (probably manufactured) on AJ’s side, he’s usually very respectful and tries to build his opponent up but he’s actively insulting Miller calling him a “little b*tch” and making juvenile mum jokes. I think AJ has been advised this is how he should sell a fight in the US but it just looks so unnatural and corny.

Miller is not deserving of a shot whatsoever, beating a 41 yr old former Light Heavyweight and Bogdan Dinu doesn’t make you a legitimate contender.
The problem is who IS a deserving contender that hasn’t already been beat?

It goes from Aj, Fury, Wilder to basically dudes AJ has already beat or Ortiz who already got his shot at number 3 in the division. Not interested in whyte at all for example. We’ve seen it and it was a stoppage win. All that’s left is people who are undeserving.

I for one am fine with Miller getting his shot. It’s gotta happen at some point and it’s possible Miller’s stock is never going to he higher in the current landscape as an undefeated fighter. No matter who he beats outside of Aj-Wilder-Fury it’s going to seem undeserving of a title shot.

Aj wants to try his hand in America..what better than one of the “hotter” undefeated American fighters to test the waters against? Miller is a good fight for what it is imo
NearHypnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-22-2019, 12:59 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2202 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 37,453.55
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearHypnos View Post
The problem is who IS a deserving contender that hasn’t already been beat?

It goes from Aj, Fury, Wilder to basically dudes AJ has already beat or Ortiz who already got his shot at number 3 in the division. Not interested in whyte at all for example. We’ve seen it and it was a stoppage win. All that’s left is people who are undeserving.

I for one am fine with Miller getting his shot. It’s gotta happen at some point and it’s possible Miller’s stock is never going to he higher in the current landscape as an undefeated fighter. No matter who he beats outside of Aj-Wilder-Fury it’s going to seem undeserving of a title shot.

Aj wants to try his hand in America..what better than one of the “hotter” undefeated American fighters to test the waters against? Miller is a good fight for what it is imo
I get what you’re saying, as the division is agreeably woeful atm but there were far better options.

The obvious one is Whyte, I know they’ve already fought both have improved dramatically since the first fight and Whyte has clearly earned a title shot with two impressive wins (Parker, Chisora) in 2018.
Ortiz is also a better option, if AJ was to go out there and destroy Ortiz, that’s a real statement, considering the difficulty Wilder had against Ortiz.
Even a guy like Pulev is a more credible opponent than Miller.

I get they now need a US opponent who can sell but the original plan was clearly not to go to America either, they’ve done this as a last resort due to their failure in negotiations with Whyte.

This Miller matchup doesn’t interest me in the slightest, it’s a mismatch, and the US debut excuse is just a cop-out.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
aj-miller, people, “beef”?

User Tag List