Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-20-2019, 02:56 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
warrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 17,255.00
Exclamation Floyd Mayweather Loses Support Of Thousands Of Fans

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

'I don't want you to call me an African American, I'm an American' - Floyd Mayweather

“[People] say ‘well, he got all this money, why is he not giving to Africa?’” starts Mayweather. “Well, what has Africa given to us? What has Africa came and gave to my children and to my family? Things work two ways.”

“I never got involved in the sport of boxing to say ‘I’m going to fight and make hundreds of millions of dollars and just give it all away.’ If I’m gonna mess money off in a bad way, I’m going to spend it on myself. I’m going to do what I want to do with my money. You hear people talking about, ‘well, he should…donate to this or donate to that.’ No, I should donate to Floyd Mayweather, donate to Floyd Mayweather’s family. Because that’s what it’s about.”

To summerize, Floyd Mayweather has got to be the #1 P4P selfish successful boxer of all time.

Can't believe why black people still support him just because he is black. He is not doing it for the hood like that idiot gatekeeper Broner do

Last edited by warrenchico; 02-20-2019 at 03:05 AM.
warrenchico is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-20-2019, 03:23 AM #2
Platinum Member

Quoted: 2429 Post(s)
Just a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond reputeJust a Man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,480.13
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

The irony in trying to make rich black men slaves to the poor and needy, what does Floyd owe anyone? LOL!
Just a Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 03:40 AM #3

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 20,115.54

Floyd is just more honest than other athletes.

A lot of guys like DLH or Michael Jordan put on a fake ass public persona and people meet them IRL and discover theyre complete *******s.

Then usually the guys that are *******s with the media like James Toney or Mike Tyson are nice guys IRL.
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 04:01 AM #4
Interim Champion

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
JimmyValmer is infamous around these partsJimmyValmer is infamous around these partsJimmyValmer is infamous around these partsJimmyValmer is infamous around these partsJimmyValmer is infamous around these partsJimmyValmer is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 35,463.80

He already lost my respect years ago when he cheap shotted Ortiz.
JimmyValmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 04:12 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1267 Post(s)
Frankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 64,989.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenchico View Post
Can't believe why black people still support him just because he is black. He is not doing it for the hood like that idiot gatekeeper Broner do
When you see a black person on the street you should really tell them how you feel.
Frankie2Jabs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 04:25 AM #6
Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo

Quoted: 2624 Post(s)
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,149.70
Total Points: 37,708.24

Quote:

'I don't want you to call me an African American, I'm an American' - Floyd Mayweather

“[People] say ‘well, he got all this money, why is he not giving to Africa?’” starts Mayweather. “Well, what has Africa given to us? What has Africa came and gave to my children and to my family? Things work two ways.”

“I never got involved in the sport of boxing to say ‘I’m going to fight and make hundreds of millions of dollars and just give it all away.’ If I’m gonna mess money off in a bad way, I’m going to spend it on myself. I’m going to do what I want to do with my money. You hear people talking about, ‘well, he should…donate to this or donate to that.’ No, I should donate to Floyd Mayweather, donate to Floyd Mayweather’s family. Because that’s what it’s about.”

To summerize, Floyd Mayweather has got to be the #1 P4P selfish successful boxer of all time.

I'm not seeing anything new here. He's always been selfished and self-absorbed.

I've never liked Floyd the person, but he's a fantastic boxer.

Hell millions of people forgave Kanye West after he tweeted people to redirect their donations from Africa to him instead. People say "Oh, it's bipolar" or "Oh, it's Kim" or "Oh, it's just Kanye". No. Kanye is a selfish piece of shit.
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 04:57 AM #7
Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo

Quoted: 2624 Post(s)
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,149.70
Total Points: 37,708.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyValmer View Post
He already lost my respect years ago when he cheap shotted Ortiz.
I bet he can't sleep any night
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:00 AM #8
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4929 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 44,291.98
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I'm sure he doesn't care
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:05 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 823 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 28,255.60
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Still better than Fury telling everyone he's gonna donate his whole purse to charity to win over some fans and has done nothing to make us believe he actually went through with it.
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:10 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
TheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 9,260.79

Quote:

You probably could have left this out, seems like baiting. Im black and Floyd is a great boxer, he’s not Jesus Christ. Calm yourself.
TheUptownKid is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fans, floyd, loses, mayweather, support, thousands

User Tag List