Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-21-2019, 08:38 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3740 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,143.98
Total Points: 27,015.27
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by todisday View Post
I don't like any of the candidates. Trump has to go, but I'm a bit demoralized as to the future. Anything is better than being governed by Russia, but the wheels of cutthroat capitalism will continue to spin, no matter what.
Rusia like maduro in vinezuela so do the democrats

Trumps wants maduro out

I see the real rusian agents
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:41 PM #42
Interim Champion

Quoted: 558 Post(s)
todisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,333.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
So when Mueller comes out with no evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia and disappoints the Left, you still gonna be hating on Trump?
Sure, I'll drop it. I'll be completely demoralized, if that happens.

How about you? If Mueller's report suggests collusion between his campaign and Russia/obstruction of justice, will you accept the results? Or will you go around yelling "WITCHHUNT!!!" "FAKE NEWS!!!!" "DEEP STATE!!!"

?
todisday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:00 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4646 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,598.86
Total Points: 44,788.94
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by todisday View Post
Sure, I'll drop it. I'll be completely demoralized, if that happens.

How about you? If Mueller's report suggests collusion between his campaign and Russia/obstruction of justice, will you accept the results? Or will you go around yelling "WITCHHUNT!!!" "FAKE NEWS!!!!" "DEEP STATE!!!"

?
I know there is zero collusion. Look at the people Mueller arrested just to have some traction to keep this circus going. Manafort in a money fraud scheme in Ukraine with democrats (the Podestas) a decade ago? Roger Stone? Papadopoulos on some false statements? Cohen the rat and his tax frauds? None of this is related to Trump.

Putin is really not as powerful as you believe the media makes him out to be. The presidency is all he has until he has to answer for what heís done, thatís why he keeps changing the law to extend and add himself presidential terms.
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:02 PM #44
The People's Champion

Quoted: 3150 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,143.98
Total Points: 160,030,241.51
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers brother - Redd Foxx 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Bernie raised 6 Million$ within 24 hrs of announcing his candidacy. As of today (still early though) he'd probably win the Democratic primary in spite of his age. He was already too old in 2016 and he still was/is very popular and somebody has to win The Democratic ticket. There simply is no one else and I don't see anyone else emerging.

But with that said Bernie will lose to Trump...no question about it.
jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:05 PM #45
Interim Champion

Quoted: 558 Post(s)
todisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant futuretodisday has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,333.51

Quote:
I know there is zero collusion. Look at the people Mueller arrested just to have some traction to keep this circus going. Manafort in a money fraud scheme in Ukraine with democrats (the Podestas) a decade ago? Roger Stone? Papadopoulos on some false statements? Cohen the rat and his tax frauds? None of this is related to Trump.

Putin is really not as powerful as you believe the media makes him out to be. The presidency is all he has until he has to answer for what heís done, thatís why he keeps changing the law to extend and add himself presidential terms.
Despite not agreeing with you, I expect we both, then, will accept the results, whatever they may be.
todisday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:13 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 767 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 17,545.34
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

The democrats are too busy in-fighting to give a **** about any of their candidates because by the time the general comes around the dems who didn't win the primaries will be too butthurt to vote for the one who did.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 08:32 AM #47
The ugly American

Quoted: 8658 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 68,133.67
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
So when Mueller comes out with no evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia and disappoints the Left, you still gonna be hating on Trump?
Superfans will be superfans.

Fyi, that's an alt best put on ignore.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:21 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4646 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,598.86
Total Points: 44,788.94
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:35 AM #49
Lieutenant

Quoted: 5505 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,673.04
Total Points: 52,409.51
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Of course he has a chance but it's highly unlikely. He couldn't beat Hillary Clinton, regardless if DNC gave her questions ahead of time. They released the Trump Billy Bush tape weeks before the election and Trump still managed to win.

I envision Bernie winning the rust belt but losing mostly everywhere else. I could be wrong though because he is the real deal when it comes to being a lefty, the others are just imitations.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bernie, chance?, president, runs, sanders

User Tag List