Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-17-2019, 02:18 PM #1
Supreme

Quoted: 5621 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 93,049.09
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny 
Default I'm really loving how Spence vs Garcia is coming together

Both guys are very respectful and aren't acting retarded... But win lose or draw, Garcia has made me a fan no matter what. Spence said when they came to the table to talk business, everything was smooth sailing with no issues. Garcia just wants to fight

I also like to take my hat off to Spence, for being a gentlemen, well spoken, but more importantly, a killer in the ring

When they get in the ring, I think both are willing to go out on their shield

These two aren't doing any WWE or heel like acts, but are genuine and carrying themselves accordingly

And guess what? The fight will SELL!!

Goes to show, you don't have to act like the Broner's of the world to get a few dollars in your pocket

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 02-17-2019 at 02:20 PM.
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-17-2019, 02:21 PM #2
Contender

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Bmore18 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,677.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Both guys are very respectful and aren't acting retarded... But win lose or draw, Garcia has made me a fan no matter what. Spence said when they came to the table to talk business, everything was smooth sailing with no issues. Garcia just wants to fight

I also like to take my hat off to Spence, for being gentlemen, well spoken, but more importantly, a killer in the ring

These two aren't doing any WWE or heel like acts, but are genuine and carrying themselves accordingly

Goes to show, you don't have to act like the Broner's of the world to get a few dollars in your pocket
Gotta say, FOX is doing a great promotional job with this. Hopefully they dont price it out too much, but yea this will outsell Crawford-Khan and Wilder Fury1 IMO
Bmore18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 02:27 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3270 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 95,104.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore18 View Post
Gotta say, FOX is doing a great promotional job with this. Hopefully they dont price it out too much, but yea this will outsell Crawford-Khan and Wilder Fury1 IMO
What do you mean don't price it out too much? Almost surely going to be $75 bucks. I guess slight chance it is $65 but this is par for the course when it comes to PPV fights.

Out sell Wilder/Fury I? That will be tough but if they pull it off than all parties will be very happy.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 02:32 PM #4
Contender

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Bmore18 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 6,677.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
What do you mean don't price it out too much? Almost surely going to be $75 bucks. I guess slight chance it is $65 but this is par for the course when it comes to PPV fights.

Out sell Wilder/Fury I? That will be tough but if they pull it off than all parties will be very happy.
Yea, $65 is a good number (although my location HD is 10 bucks cheaper than everywhere else for some reason). I think ESPN is going to go lower ~50ish for the Crawford-Khan fight which will help their numbers. Think Arum said something about lowering PPV prices for ESPN+

Both these guys are arguably more well known than Wilder or Fury in the US prior to the first fight and you are getting some quality ads/promotion on network TV. Dont recall many Wilder/Fury ads on Fox/CBS etc (Drove me crazy they werent blast advertising the fight on the SEC football games on CBS leading up to it)
Bmore18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 02:38 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3270 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 95,104.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore18 View Post
Yea, $65 is a good number (although my location HD is 10 bucks cheaper than everywhere else for some reason). I think ESPN is going to go lower ~50ish for the Crawford-Khan fight which will help their numbers. Think Arum said something about lowering PPV prices for ESPN+

Both these guys are arguably more well known than Wilder or Fury in the US prior to the first fight and you are getting some quality ads/promotion on network TV. Dont recall many Wilder/Fury ads on Fox/CBS etc (Drove me crazy they werent blast advertising the fight on the SEC football games on CBS leading up to it)
Neither Spence nor Garcia are even close to the name Wilder was when he first fought Fury. Not even in the same atmosphere. Wilder was drawing close to a million or over a million on SHO, while Spence/Garcia were in the 650k range. They put up great numbers while Wilder put up GREAT numbers on SHO.

Wilder/Fury had good promotion. Obviously FOX is a different beast though even airing the press conference on FOX yesterday. So will be interesting to see what numbers this fight does with FOX backing them opposed to SHO.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:31 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5866 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,707.68
Total Points: 73,156.24
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

It's a great fight between two great fighters. I don't think people should complain about this fight. Mikey is a former 140 pound champ and he beat the hell out of top 10 welterweight Broner. I expect Spence to win by KO but I think Spence would KO any welterweight in the world. MAN DOWN!
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:23 PM #7
Banned

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
SHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud of
Total Points: 11,783.75

I don't a lot of buzz for this fight. neither are really ppv fighters but mikey must be a making a ton to take such a risk so that's the only way it would have happened.
SHOOTALLCLOWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:35 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1267 Post(s)
Frankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to all
Total Points: 64,979.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Neither Spence nor Garcia are even close to the name Wilder was when he first fought Fury. Not even in the same atmosphere. Wilder was drawing close to a million or over a million on SHO, while Spence/Garcia were in the 650k range. They put up great numbers while Wilder put up GREAT numbers on SHO.

Wilder/Fury had good promotion. Obviously FOX is a different beast though even airing the press conference on FOX yesterday. So will be interesting to see what numbers this fight does with FOX backing them opposed to SHO.
I disagree, Garcia Spence is a bigger fight. This has particular Texas marketing, which is a state saturated with blacks and messicans, so it’s a healthy rivalry.

If Garcia Spence did 650k average as you said, well then Garcia’s numbers automatically double or triple with this fight since it has Texas based promotion. With Mikey walking around with that cowboy hat in commercials, and the whole lone star state having tweets from Dallas Cowboys fans cheering for Spence also triples Spence numbers.

I predict this fight has more noise than Canelo Smith, easily. Then we’ve got Californian fans interested in this new PPV Fox showing.

I’m thinking this fight produces 550k PPV.
Frankie2Jabs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:37 PM #9
The Champ

Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,893.71
Total Points: 22,292.41
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ 

I'm as neutral as can be, fan of both, although I like Spence more. Looking forward to a good fight between the best at 140 in Mikey and at 147 in Spence.

May the better boxer win. No excuses.

Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-17-2019 at 09:39 PM.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:38 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
MulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant future
Bank: 20,488.82
Total Points: 23,032.06
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post

I also like to take my hat off to Spence, for being a gentlemen, well spoken, but more importantly, a killer in the ring

When they get in the ring, I think both are willing to go out on their shield

Very well said and I totally agree
One warrior in this fight : Mikey Garcia
Donít get me wrong , I like Spence as a fighter and human but I wish he would step up to the plate
I believe Mikey will pull off the upset of the year

And yes imo the fight will sell well
Watching NASCAR today and twice saw advertisement for the fight

To finish , yup your right , there is no need to be a fughin idiot to sell tix and ppv
I think many casuals will watch this fight
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
coming, garcia, loving, spence

User Tag List