Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-22-2019, 03:34 AM #21
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4894 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 74,027.60
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4P Forever View Post
Whyte stated he never received a contract for AJ 2. They offered more to Miller then Whyte who has bigger name and much better resume and rating. Miller even talked about that.
Regardless
Do you think Whyte Ducked AJ??? I'm just curious?
He didn't receive one because he turn down the last offer for April 13th, those words were from his interview with Hearn standing next to him.

Whether the final offer was less than what Miller was offered is debatable. We would never know.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-22-2019, 03:41 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 829 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 29,411.46

Quote:
Whyte stated he never received a contract for AJ 2. They offered more to Miller then Whyte who has bigger name and much better resume and rating. Miller even talked about that.
Regardless
Do you think Whyte Ducked AJ??? I'm just curious?
Whytes not a Dazn fighter. They financed the fight this time . Whyte won't get that amount at a U.K fight. Miller wasn't offered a rematch clause , Whyte was so yes it's a duck because Whyte was getting paid for two fights and 50% if he won.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:55 AM #23
Contender

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
P4P Forever is a jewel in the roughP4P Forever is a jewel in the roughP4P Forever is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,601.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
He didn't receive one because he turn down the last offer for April 13th, those words were from his interview with Hearn standing next to him.

Whether the final offer was less than what Miller was offered is debatable. We would never know.
Whyte never received a contract for the April 13th fight in the first place. So what are you talking about? How can he turn down a fight if he never received a contract in the first place?
He stated matchroom verbally offered him the fight but never sent him a contract. So the offer your referring to was verbal not a contract.
I believe he stated it was for $5M flat fee. Yes I heard they matchroom had insisted on a rematch clause if Whyte were to win, split at 50-50%, not if he loses. It was put in as a insurance policy to protect Joshua! Not as a benefit to Whyte. In fact it was put there, so they matchroom would not have to pay Whyte his fair share if he won. It forces a rematch that can't go to purse bids i.e. the champ get 60-40 split. Whyte believes he should get a better deal to fight AJ. Miller him self, stated Whyte got a bum deal. Of course Redeemer is going to twist all that around to fit his aganda and bash Whyte saying hes ducking. He simply bashes any HW that may fight AJ. That all he dose probably getting paid to do so too.
P4P Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 09:02 AM #24
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4894 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 74,027.60
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Whyte never received a contract for the April 13th fight in the first place. So what are you talking about? How can he turn down a fight if he never received a contract in the first place?
He stated matchroom verbally offered him the fight but never sent him a contract. So the offer your referring to was verbal not a contract.
I believe he stated it was for $5M flat fee. Yes I heard they matchroom had insisted on a rematch clause if Whyte were to win, split at 50-50%, not if he loses. It was put in as a insurance policy to protect Joshua! Not as a benefit to Whyte. In fact it was put there, so they matchroom would not have to pay Whyte his fair share if he won. It forces a rematch that can't go to purse bids i.e. the champ get 60-40 split. Whyte believes he should get a better deal to fight AJ. Miller him self, stated Whyte got a bum deal. Of course Redeemer is going to twist all that around to fit his aganda and bash Whyte saying hes ducking. He simply bashes any HW that may fight AJ. That all he dose probably getting paid to do so too.
Itís called agreeing to things, if you donít agree to what is on offer you donít ask for a contract or get sent one.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
brezeale, dillian, dominic, miller, undercard!!, whyte

User Tag List