Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 2019 Canelo more Heavy Handed than Prime GGG or Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Telling it like it is isn't being a Jacobs hater. Danny lost that fight. I'm a Golovkin fan and I wasn't mad at Jacobs even after he pulled the weigh in slight of hand. I was annoyed but there is no hate.
    Did I call you a hater mate, sorry? I agree with everything you’ve said. I’m just saying Canelo now is without a doubt, prime. Therefore we have to rate Canelo NOW - not before - if he’s be able to KO any of GGG’s opponents before. It’s a fair assessment to ask, and it’s not hating on GGG. Given the size of Proksa for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      I’m more than sure Canelo NOW - PRIME strength - stops any GGG opponent from his resume. Ouma, Adama, Proksa, Rosado. Pick a random name. Jacobs is an important fight.
      It's not just picking one at random and saying "Hmm, yeah I can see Canelo KOing that guy" ... and why are you name-calling some mid-level guys that GGG beat? Your hatred is showing.

I don't think that Canelo KOs Martin Murray, for one. GGG's the only one who has. Murray's opponents that didn't get stoppages against him include Sergio Martinez, Arthur Abraham, and George Groves.

Regardless, how confident are you that Canelo could KO all 22 in a row? No off nights, etc. Remember, in the past few years Canelo didn't KO Lara, Cotto, or JCC Jr. I think GGG would KO all three, in addition to the guys Canelo did KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Did I call you a hater mate, sorry? I agree with everything you’ve said. I’m just saying Canelo now is without a doubt, prime. Therefore we have to rate Canelo NOW - not before - if he’s be able to KO any of GGG’s opponents before. It’s a fair assessment to ask, and it’s not hating on GGG. Given the size of Proksa for example.
        Of course he can KO some of his past opponents. Debating which ones could make this a very long thread.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
          It's not just picking one at random and saying "Hmm, yeah I can see Canelo KOing that guy" ... and why are you name-calling some mid-level guys that GGG beat? Your hatred is showing.
          I stopped reading here. To technically answer your question, because:

Canelo is 28. I said Prime which is now, Middleweight.

How old was GGG when he fought the guys I mentioned in which you cry “hate?” That’s like me telling you “the comprehension is weak.”

Comment

Working...
          X