Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-06-2019, 02:15 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3881 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 58,086.33
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Anyone that's gone through life knows that's there privilege everywhere. Just saying while privilege is wrong. If you're dealing with the hot woman you know she's going to get special attention compared to some dude. If I grew up with someone and they come into the shop they're going to get a better deal than you. Just the way it is. That's my right as a business owner right?

I just think the term white privilege is over played these days. I could see a argument for it years ago but the word has changed. To be a white male in this world you get ****ted on. The media is even fanning the flames against white males.
Like I've said before I've seen white males get passed up for promotion many times because they were white males. This was in law enforcement.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:18 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2745 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 34,957.94
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
You seem to have a lot of pent up racial animosity. You also shouldn't call anyone dumb when you spell words wrong.

The author is a black female. Why does that matter?

You live with your parents so you don't really know much about anything.
1. You're racist...

2. White Privilege does not exist. This is a perfect example of it.

3. You're racist...

4. It's people like who you give certain races a bad name.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:18 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Ignore it... Exposing you mfers.
Old 02-06-2019, 02:23 PM #24
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 10584 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,178.76
Total Points: 90,871.82
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Do we even need a study?

Look around. There is all kinds of privilege not just the white kind. There is attractive privilege. There is skinny privilege. There is famous privilege. And there is even black, latino & Asian & other nationality/race privilege in communties that are strongly of those certain races/nationalities.

Privilege isn't just of the white people variety white privilege is just the most dominant one in the US.
Great post!!!!
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:26 PM #25
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 16764 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 94,980.69
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Anyone that's gone through life knows that's there privilege everywhere. Just saying while privilege is wrong. If you're dealing with the hot woman you know she's going to get special attention compared to some dude. If I grew up with someone and they come into the shop they're going to get a better deal than you. Just the way it is. That's my right as a business owner right?

I just think the term white privilege is over played these days. I could see a argument for it years ago but the word has changed. To be a white male in this world you get ****ted on. The media is even fanning the flames against white males.
Like I've said before I've seen white males get passed up for promotion many times because they were white males. This was in law enforcement.
Being a white male may not be perfect but it isn't harder than being a woman or a minority in the US.

If you've seen white men get passed up for promotion, you've seen it more with minorities you just aren't being honest about it.

White men are getting called out and held accountable for decades of misogyny, bigotry, racism etc. You are beginning to feel the pressure from that. Ok, I get that. The rest of us have experienced white men doing that for a long time.

Toughen up buckaroo, John Wayne would be embarrassed by all this crying .
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:27 PM #26
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
1. You're racist...

3. You're racist...

YAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN!! same old tired diatribe.
Old 02-06-2019, 02:32 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
YAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN!! same old tired diatribe.
When will you leftists learn... you're being slowly out gunned, out manned and destroyed.

You have been exposed and CONFIRMED as a racist on here. Our discusses have PROVED it. You raise your children to have a fall back to when they don't succeed it's because of the 'white man'. And when a black man tells you you're bullsh*%ing... you call him an uncle tom or some ****... That's what you do..

You're garbage. You were brought up in an inferior household. Your father should have done a better job. He fk'd up BIG TIME.

Do not raise your children to be FK ups like you, boy.
Old 02-06-2019, 02:36 PM #28
Conveyor of Truth

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 17,145.32
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Why did Elizabeth Warren say she was "American Indian"

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
because it makes her a bit different from most which i'm sure she finds appealing.

more importantly she is a white woman to the world and always will be, saying she is 1/16th or whatever native american won't remove any of her advantages.

i think you know that..
#1Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:37 PM #29
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 10584 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,178.76
Total Points: 90,871.82
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
1. You're racist...

3. You're racist...

The dude that says BLM is the equivalent of the KKK, and now says that White Privilege does not exist is calling someone else a racist???

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:41 PM #30
Enemy of the State

Quote:
When will you leftists learn... you're being slowly out gunned, out manned and destroyed.

You have been exposed and CONFIRMED as a racist on here. Our discusses have PROVED it. You raise your children to have a fall back to when they don't succeed it's because of the 'white man'. And when a black man tells you you're bullsh*%ing... you call him an uncle tom or some ****... That's what you do..

You're garbage. You were brought up in an inferior household. Your father should have done a better job. He fk'd up BIG TIME.

Do not raise your children to be FK ups like you, boy.
LMFAO! Our discusses. What an idiot. You don't even have command of the English language.

A dummy like you will be delivering food to the offices my kids work in. They both like Starbucks. make sure you deliver the frappuccinos quickly so they don't melt.

Share This With Friends

Tags
privilege, real, white

User Tag List