Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-06-2019, 11:55 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3892 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 58,352.23
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default If white privilege is real

Why did Elizabeth Warren say she was "American Indian"

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:12 PM #2
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 16764 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 95,020.69
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

This has got to be the dumbest thread ever in the lounge. However, I will answer.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

White Privilege Is Real, and Now There’s Research to Prove it
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:18 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3892 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 58,352.23
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
This has got to be the dumbest thread ever in the lounge. However, I will answer.

So why did she distance herself from being white?
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:28 PM #4
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Easy. With affirmative action laws in place she figured using American Indian would help her gain access to law school and get jobs. She should've followed the data which shows white women benefit from affirmative action programs more than any other group.

Her doing this in no way means white privilege doesn't exist. It means she tried to game the system and got caught doing so.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:39 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 941 Post(s)
DreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 12,015.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Got a link to the actual study? The link is just an article and the writer did not link the study as far as I can tell. Rather bold to claim that "white privilege" can be quantified when all she did was claim the study proved it from a sample size of 1500, but no study to look at. Best I could tell, all her links were just links back to that sites articles, or link couldn't be found. One of her links actually went back to a Washington Post article from 2014 that had actual data on arrests, but outside of that, nada. That is some ****ty journalism.
DreamerUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:46 PM #6
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerUSA View Post
Got a link to the actual study? The link is just an article and the writer did not link the study as far as I can tell. Rather bold to claim that "white privilege" can be quantified when all she did was claim the study proved it from a sample size of 1500, but no study to look at. Best I could tell, all her links were just links back to that sites articles, or link couldn't be found. One of her links actually went back to a Washington Post article from 2014 that had actual data on arrests, but outside of that, nada. That is some ****ty journalism.
There are other things if you Google as well but I just posted that quick.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:47 PM #7
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 11523 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,062.43
Total Points: 101,674.36
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Quote:
first off who is she? lmfao and to answer this question: to accomplish whatever agenda it is she was trying to accomplish.

let me just speak generally here, I might be wrong or whatever but its how I think.

I think white privilege exist in the sense that nepotism exist. White hire whites, Blacks hire blacks and Mexicans hire Mexicans.

Whites got into power first, so their in the unique position to hand out other positions of power and they hire other whites, and this was apparent hence the affirmative action law was introduced to give non whites a fighting chance to achieve and obtain the same success whites can however these same laws are overseen and regulated by other whites.

Anyways fast forward to today, every race has become successful, but with that being said Whites are still the majority so whites have a easier time* when they look for help/jobs/loans etc than others just down to the sheer numbers, its still a "BOYS CLUB" sort of speak with them in the power position but thats just how the cards fell. Is it right is it wrong? I dont look at it in those terms to me its just how the cards fell.

Today in America their is absolutely no reason why you cant achieve any level of success that you want, with Smarts, some balls, and alot of hard work anything is achievable.

So does white privilege exist? yes, does it really even matter? 50/50**.

I also believe the whites know this, thats why they trying to prolong the inevitable of BROWN PRIVILEGE which is gonna be the new era! we will have a longer reign and build our wealth.

Other side of white privledge is the injustices but I didnt want to get into that....

*easier time = white priveldege
** it matters cause of fairness, a white perosn in position of power gives the job to anotehr white man who isnt as qualified as a black man than yes it matters cause know you capped that man level of success, but whos to say if the roles were reverse it wouldnt be the same thing? just how the cards fell imo.
.!WAR MIKEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:51 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18643 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 161,205.62
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerUSA View Post
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:52 PM #9
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 17551 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,822.33
Total Points: 82,760.73
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

D+ troll thread.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:56 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1625 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 58,040.93

Quote:
Why did Elizabeth Warren say she was "American Indian"

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Come on dude you are cool take this down.
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
privilege, real, white

User Tag List